Ember Moon Tells Erick Rowan

Ember's POV
I needed advice so I went to my Friend Nikki Bella. She was Hanging out With Those SLUTS, The IIconics. "Hey Ember" Nikki said. "Hey Nikki" I say back. "Listen I need to tell you something." "I'm listening" Nikki says. "I like Erick Rowan but I don't know how to ask him out." I say. "You like Row- you know what never mind. A dance is coming up soon, maybe ask him out to that" Nikki advises me. "Ok that might work. Bye." I say smiling.

Nikki's POV
A Girl Likes Erick Rowan? Now I've seen Everything!

Luke's POV
I Was Chatting with The Shield about how their dates went. Seth's was very romantic, Dean's was a Run from the cops, & Roman's ended with Dean hopping in his car. "Harper!" I hear ember in excitement. "Let me guess, it's about him" I say. "Yes I'm gonna ask him out!" She says. "To a Dance?" I Ask confused. "Yes!" She Yells & leaves. "Have fun with that." I whisper. "What was That?" Seth asked. "Apparently Ember Likes Erick." As soon as I said that The Shield was Shocked & I Can't even blame them.

Erick's POV
I Was grabbing my sheep mask outta my bag when an arm grabbed my Wrist, Ember. "Hey Rowan." She said. "Hi ember." I say putting the mask back in the bag. "Sooo You know the dance is coming up?" She asked. "Yeah who ya taking?" I Ask her. "Well... I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?" She asked. I thought about it... "Yes." I say & she jumped with excitement.

Achievement Get: Embick Mowan

Bayley's POV
I Was talking with Daniel about what Finn & I should do for our dance when I suddenly see Ember Moon KISSING Erick Rowan. "Hey Bayley are you ok?" Daniel asks & I turn his head. He's as Shocked as Everyone else is. "Ember Likes Erick?" He said. "BAYLEY!" I Hear Finn say & I run to him hugging him. "What we're you & Daniel looking at?" He asks & I turn his head. He's shocked at this. Brock Lesnar Suddenly Attacks Rowan. Daniel does his best to back Lesnar away but Lesnar beats HIM Up too. I mean yeah Erick Rowan pisses everyone off all the time but we still care about him. Finn Punched Brock to the point where he was on his knees. Everyone left the room & went back to class. I can already tell by the look on his face that he was worried about the demon. I went over to hug him. I just hope the demon doesn't appear anytime soon.

John's POV
Yes Seth & I were told about the demon but we've never Seen it. Bayley Seems to be the only one able to calm him down. I just hope he doesn't return anytime soon.

End of Chapter.
Embic Mowan is Real! Finn is worried about the demon appearing. Will Bayley be able to calm down the demon before the Dance?
Find out soon.