The Demon

Carmella's POV
I Was walking around the math wing with Truth when we saw a Demon looking figure Beating the Fuck out of baron corbin. Baron was trying to fight back but the demon had his number. I soon realized who he was. Finn Balor. "Finn!" I called out & he turned his head Twords me. He looked angry & his eyes were red as blood. Baron at this point had around 500 bruises on his Face alone. Truth ran after the demon but Finn pics up truth EFFORTLESSLY & THROWS him across the hall. I tried talking some sense into him but Baron Fuckbag pushed me to the floor. This only pissed the Demon off Even MORE! Finn was out of control. So Truth & I ran to see his Girlfriend, Bayley.

*In the room Bayley was at*
We found where she was and she looked fucked up. "Bayley what happened to you?" Truth Asks. "Baron Corbin attacked me." She says whimpering. "Where's Finn?" She asks. "Well...." Truth says & Bayley immediately knows what he's about to say. "He's become The Demon hasn't he?" She asks. "Yes. And the bad news is Finn can't control the demon." I say. Bayley has A mix of Fear & Determination on her face as she gets up & runs to find Finn.

Bayley's POV
This is What Finn & I were trying to prevent for the past week & I failed. Somebody must've triggered Finn to the point of rage to become the demon. I found Baron Corbin on the Floor & from the scars all over him, I already knew he did it. I pull him up. "Tha-" he started & I Slapped him back to the ground. "What. Did. You. Do. To. Him?!!?" I Ask in anger. "I called you a Bitch right in front of him. No big deal." He answers. That PISSED me off that he thinks that was no big deal. "No big deal?!!? Is that what you think a Black & Red demon is?!!? No big deal?!!?" I Ask in a pit of rage. I Slapped his face So Hard I'm surprised his skull ain't cracked. "Because of You MY boyfriend is beating the SHIT Outta everyone in the building & he can't even control it" I say angry with tears in my eyes. I left Baron's ass on the Floor. If Finn breaks baron's bones before I find him, Finn's doing me a favour.

*LATER*
I Finally found Finn beating up Luke Harper. This is the First time I see Luke with FEAR On his face. I don't know what the demon is capable of. "STOP!" I Yell & Finn looks at me. His face starts staring daggers into me. "Please Finn, this is not who you really are." I say to him. He starts walking Twords me & drops Luke with a Thud. "Don't you Remember when we first met in NXT Middle School?" I say. Finn's face was still staring at me with Rage. "A lot of kids were making fun of you for being so smart," I start & Finn starts grabbing his head in pain. I can tell what I was doing was working. "And then I showed up to Comfort you & we've been friends since then." I say. Finn's face changes from rage to blank. "I LOVE YOU FINN BALOR! PLEASE JUST DON'T HURT ANYONE ANYMORE!" I Yell with tears in my eyes. Finn's face changes to sadness. He dropped on his knees & grabbed my legs hugging me.

"I love you too Bayley Martinez." He says in a normal voice. I look down and see he Still LOOKS Like the demon but his personality returns. "Finny!" I say smiling still with tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry Bayley." He says crying. "It's okay Finny. It's not your fault." I assure him. "No it's not Bayley. I let my emotions get the best of me & I changed into the demon, I hurt so many people I cared about, & if you hadn't said any of those things to me, I probably would've hurt you too." He says Bawling his eyes out. I pull him into a Tight, comforting hug. "Let it all out." I say crying. "Why do I always have to live with a FUCKING DEMON In my blood?!!?" He yells in sadness. I kiss him slow but passionately. He kisses back & we walk out of the building.

Finn's POV
Bayley & I Are walking to a surprise place she picked out for us to relax. "We're here!" She says with excitement in her voice. We walk out & I was mesmerized by what I see.

 We walk out & I was mesmerized by what I see

It was beautiful. Bayley asks me too sit next to her. She does realize that I still LOOK Like The Demon, but she knows I'm back to normal. "Sooo. How long until you look like normal Finn Balor again?" She asks. "Depends, how long have I been the Demon?" I Ask. "2 hours." She answered. "Then a couple minutes at most." I answer her previous question. "I Still feel like I failed you." She says as tears start flowing in her eye. "Hey you didn't fail me." I say. "I failed you." I feel like I failed her because I failed to keep The Demon from awakening. My skin returns to normal & she notices. "There's the Finn I know & love!" She says Hugging me Ever so tightly. For a couple of hours we stayed here, after that, we went to my room & cuddled & we stayed like that all night.

Another Chapter Down.
Bayley & Finn are once again back to normal. How Will The Shield react to This? What have Erick & Ember been up to? Will Luke forgive Finn? Where has Paige been?
Next Chapter Will be About Luke & Paige.