Daniel Bryan's anti-Bullying campaign

Daniel's POV
I'm Tired of being bullied every single day by Brock Lesnar. I knew I needed help to work on that so I decided to go to Mr. McMahon's Office & talk to him. "Ahh Daniel. What can I help you with?" He asks me. "Mr. McMahon, I am tired of Lesnar bullying everyone in the school. So this is NOT a request, this IS Happening! I am making an Anti-Bullying campaign!" I yelled not giving a fuck about the consequences. "Alright. So who's helping you?" He asks. Then 20 guys in "Yes!" Shirts walk in. "Them!" I answer. "We will be known as "The Yes! Movement!"

Brock's POV
I Was Beating up John Cena because he wouldn't give me his lunch money. I took his money & left. Oh great the goat-bearded guy Daniel Bryan is here. "Give the money back or I WILL Use Force!" He told me. "You and what Army!" I told him. "How bout the army behind you." I turned around & the Yes! Movement was behind me. Daniel sticks out his hand & took the money & gave it back to Cena.

I'll get daniel if it's the last thing I do.

Finn's POV
I Was sitting at lunch With Bayley. Man I love how Bayley is always Happy-Go-Lucky about everything, it makes me happy to see that & I don't want it to stop. "So Finny I was thinking we could hang out sometime." She tells me. "Like...a date?" I Ask hoping she says yes. "Well... Yeah!" She says super happy. "Sure!" I say. "Yay!" Bayley says as She Hugs me Tight. I turn around & I see Sasha & Seth running to us. Bayley notices and gasps with excitement. "Are you two..." She asks. "1..2..3.. WE ARE OFFICIAL!" They Both Yell. Bayley couldn't help but hug them both tightly. "I've been waiting for this since NXT Middle School.

Daniel's POV
So Far the Time as The Anti-Bullying Head Seemed to be Doing Well. "Hey Daniel" I heard my Girlfriend, Brie Bella, Yell. "Hey Brie!" I answer. "Why are you wearing a shirt That says 'Yes!' On it?" She asks, which I understand, because I didn't tell her this yet. "I'm wearing this because I'm tired of Brock's Shit. So I made an Anti-Bullying Campaign. Other people are wearing these shirts too." I tell her. "What's this anti-Bullying group called?" She asks me. "We are called The Yes! Movement!" I answer. "It's about not letting people get you Down! Standing up to the evils of Lesnar!" "Sup Goat Face!" I hear brock. I turn around & point at the other members of the Yes! Movement. "Fuck! Run!" Brock Panics.

Paige's POV
I'm Walking Around The School With Luke & We Witnessed something weird. Brock Lesnar was Running AWAY From Daniel Bryan? Luke Looked as Shocked as do. "Luke...Luke...LUKE HARPER!" I yell to knock him out of his stare. "You Saw That Too Didn't you?" He asks me. "Yeah I did. What do you think that is?" I Ask. "I Dunno. Let's ask him" he says.

Brie's POV
After Brock runs, we see our Friends, Luke Harper & Paige Bevis. "Hey Guys What's up?" I Ask. "Is This a Dream?" Paige asks. "What?" I Ask. "The Fact That Lesnar Ran AWAY From Daniel." Luke says. "Oh, that's just my Anti-Bullying Campaign!" Daniel & I say at the same time. "I call it The Yes! Movement!" Daniel Finishes. "Cool Name!" Luke tells him. "Also have you got the news?" Paige Asks. "What?" I say confused. "Sesha Ballins is Finally real!" They Both announced to us. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Daniel says & I smile.

CM Punk's POV
We are now in History Class & OH! GREAT! SURPRISE! The Best in The Woooooooooooooooooooorld. Shane McMahon is here. "Ok students we are going to learn about the history of WW2." The Fuckbag Tells us. I'd rather be in math class because in that class is Mr. Michaels.
"Oh & Remember, you shouldn't be ashamed of being a student, of the Best in The World" Shane says. "Yo! Fuckbag!" I hear Kevin Owens & Roman Reigns tell Shane. "Watch Your Language!" Shane warns them. "No. Shane! You are the poorest excuse for a teacher I've ever met." I yell tword him. "CM Punk! Principal's Office NOW!" Shane Yells. I headed there & asked Assistant Principal Triple H to Fire Shane. "Sorry Punk but not much I can do about it without evidence." He tells me. "No Evidence? He literally has a guy who announces him all the Damn time!" I yell. "You know what? We'll hold a school event. A fight. CM Punk Vs. Shane McMahon...Who is the REAL Best in The World." Triple H says. "Name The Date." I demand. "Next Saturday" he says. I nod & leave.

I will Expose Shane McMahon for the Ball less Snake that he is!

Another Chapter Done!
Next Chapter Will Be about CM Punk Vs. Shane McMahon.