Dolph Ziggler

Nikki's POV
I was getting ready for school when I got a text message on my phone.

Ziggy: Sup Babe
Nikki: Ziggy! What's up
Ziggy: not much but I do have a surprise today.

Surprise? Interesting.

*2 Hours Later*

"Alright we have a new Student in class today Brother!" Mr. Hogan says and I sigh of boredom. But then when I saw who it was I flashed in happiness.

Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph's POV
As soon as I saw Nikki, I already knew who I wanted to sit with. "Take a Seat Brother" the teacher told me. I sat with Nikki. "Brother?" I asked her. "He Calls everyone that." She explained. "even the girls?" I Ask confused. "Even the girls." She answered.

Bayley's POV
Last night's date with Finn was the best time of my life. I can't wait to tell the others. I was walking to my next class & I see a kid with long brown hair with Nikki Bella. I need to tell the others about this.

*at Lunch*

I Found The Group, Except for Dean cause he's in detention for making out with Becky. I decided to talk to them now instead of wait. "Hey Guys!" I said. "Hey Bayley" everyone said at once. "Guys have you guys heard about the new kid?" I asked them. They all looked dumbfounded. "What's he look like?" Finn asked me.
"He Had Long blonde hair & on his shirt was a DZ & The words Show-Off on it" Just Then Seth Grabbed my Wrist Tightly. "He...He...He's HERE?!!?" He Said. All of us were very Confused, Even John & Finn and THEY'VE Been his friends for God Knows How Long. "Who?" I Ask him. "That Guy is Dolph Ziggler!" He said trying to sound calm but I knew he was panicking inside. "He is the Exact Definition of a Nightmare!" He says panicking. I go to him & hug him to calm him down. "If he Tries anything & I mean ANYTHING, I Don't care what any of you say, I AM Fucking His Shit up!" Seth warns us. "If Who Tries anything?" We hear Dolph's voice. "Hey Seth how's it going?" He asks casually. "Don't try that shit with me!" He spits back.

Seth's POV
I was NOT looking forward to seeing Dolph here at WWE High School. In fact the last time we saw each other was NXT Middle School & he Almost Kidnapped 2 chicks. "Seth I've changed" he said but I knew that Fucker Was lying. "Last time you said that, you stomped my SKULL Into the fucking Concrete!" I yell at Dolph. "YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT YOU SLUT MAKER!" "Well that explains why Nikki's with you." Bayley says still hugging me. "Whatever ya big baby!" Dolph says. "But I didn't come here alone." Just as he Said That, The Bullet Club, IIConics, Brock Lesnar, & Many more all Jumped us.

*2 Minutes Later*

Nobody's POV
Everyone was knocked out. Seth, Roman, John, Finn, Sasha, Bayley, & Becky. The only one Who Didn't Get Jumped was Dean because he was in detention.

*At Home*
Dean's POV
"So let me get this strait," I say, "a guy you knew since Middle School came here, got Lesnar, bullet club, etc. & Jumped everyone at our table?" "Yeah" Seth replied. "If I wasn't in detention I would've fucked them all up." I said.

AJ's POV
Technically yes Dolph did come here for 1 day only. He actually goes to AEW High school our rivals. You see I called Dolph up because he's the top star in football there so I called him to help beat up Seth's group.

End of Chapter.
So Dolph goes to AEW High School. & only came for 1 day.
Next up is a chapter where we Focus on Chareigns!