Dean Ambrose Vs. Jon Moxley

Third Person POV
It was Time For Dean Ambrose Vs. Jon Moxley. Dean & Jon stood very close & very still. Each with a very Evil look in their eyes. Dean Went for a punch but Jon grabs his fist & TWISTS It. Dean was screaming in pain as Jon had a sick smile on his face. Dean gets up & smacks Jon right in the mouth. Moxley falls Right on the Floor as dean was reaching into his vest & pulls out a Crowbar! He almost hits Jon but Jon grabs the crowbar & whacks Ambrose with it. Dean's head is now bleeding But dean also has boiling rage in his blood.

"Ready to give up yet?" Jon asks. "I can do this All Fucking Day." Dean answered. The other Members of The Black Alliance came out but not alone. They had Dean's Friends hostage but most importantly, Becky. "Dean Help us." She Yells. "Whoa man don't hurt them." Dean tells Jon. "I Thought you might say That So imma give you a choice who will get hurt, becky, or the others." Jon says back. "Just Let Them Go. Take ME Instead!" Dean says with tears in his Eyes. "Beat 'Em" Jon commands. The Black Alliance beats up Seth, Roman, Bayley & the Rest. What pissed dean off was Jon saved Becky for last. Dean Got up & Poked Jon in The Eye. Then he Ran & Threw The Young Bucks At Brock Lesnar. Lesnar F-5s Matt first Then Nick right on top of him. Chris Wasn't hard to finish off either. But Celebrating was on hold as Jon Gives Dean a Low Blow.
Jon Uses The Death Rider on Dean knocking him out cold. Jon's about to Finish dean when a guy with long blonde hair runs here & Stands Face to face with Jon. "Who The Fuck Are you?" Jon asks. "I Am Edge Copeland." The Guy Says.

(After Seeing Edge at Summer Slam, I HAD To Do This)

Edge goes & Spears Jon. That Gave Dean Time To Get up & Give Jon DIRTY DEADS. Dean Ambrose Wins. He runs to His Friends & Helps Them up. The Group Thanked Dean as He kisses Becky. "Why Don't we get some champagne?" Dean says. "Uhhh Dean, we're 17." Becky reminds him. There's silence...Then they laugh their Asses off. "Yeah let's go." Becky says. But Just Then Drops The Masked Man That Attacked Bayley. "This is The Guy Who Attacked Bayley 2 Days ago." Finn tells the Group. "Who The Fuck Are You & What Do you want from us?" Dean says. "I Am Bray Wyatt, or you can call me The Fiend!" The guy answered. He grabs Finn & Sister Abigail-ed him. He walks away and stops, turns around & says "let Me in." Bayley runs to Finn & Helps him up. "What Are we gonna do about him?" She asks the Group. "I'll kick his ass." Dean & Becky say at the same time & then giggle. "We'll Spear him." Roman & Charlotte say. "Sash & I will stomp his head into the Ground." Seth Says. "The Yes movement will help." Daniel says. "N-N-No." Finn says. Bayley looks at him confused. "What?" She asks. "If we're going to Beat Something twisted we're gonna need something twisted." Finn says. "Are you Saying what I think you're saying?" Bayley says. Finn doesn't speak for a while but just stares in the eyes of his Girlfriend. The stares for a while then moves on to the rest of the group & finally opens his mouth...

"We Need The Demon."

Another Chapter Finished.
The Black Alliance is Finally Defeated but now we gotta deal With Bray Wyatt. Will they use the Demon? Will Finn be able to control the demon? Find out soon.