AEW

Chris's POV
That Stupid Idiot, Kenny can't keep up with me in Track. Bad news, The second I walked into our school I saw. A dark Red light from the room. "Jon Moxley." I say & Jon Busted out of His capsule. He lands on the Floor in the Most Badass pose you could possibly think of. "Where are They?" Jon asked leaving me confused.

*Math Class*

Jon's POV
Who's That Guy That looks like me? I'm not Seeing Things, Who were those people I saw yesterday? My job is to help The Black Alliance defeat WWE High school. "Class what does A2 + B2 equal? Mr. Hart asks. "C2 you stupid idiot!" Chris tells him & I act aggressive laughing at Mr. Hart. "Who are you?" Hart asks. "My name... Is Jon Moxley!" I say. "Mr. Moxley you & Mr. Jericho head to the office. Someone wants to see you." He says. Chris & I head to the office to find The Young Bucks looking at footage.

Nick's POV
Matt & I are looking at who came here last night. We're pretty good with identifying faces. Only 2 Stuck out to us. Finn Balor, we used to be "Friends" but we beat the shit outta him later. Then we see a guy That Looks Exactly like Jon Moxley. "WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!!?" Moxley asks pointing at his look-alike. "We don't know." Matt says. Jon Let's out an Angry Grown. "Dean Ambrose." Chris lets out. "What?" Moxley asks confused. "His name is Dean Ambrose." Chris says. Jon grabs his shirt & gets all over his face. "Tell me More." He said. "Jon we Created you with Ambrose's data. For 1 purpose: Beat The Shit out of Dean Ambrose." Chris says. Jon Seemed to Get it. "Should we Invade Their School Tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes. Those Stupid idiots will pay!" Chris Says out loud & laughs. Matt & I stuck our fists mocking the Shield. Jon didn't really seem to get it as he went back to his capsule.

Jon's POV
In case you didn't get it, The Black Alliance are Chris, Matt, Nick, & me. I WILL beat Dean Ambrose. Even if I have to use my last breath.

Another Chapter Finished.
So Jon Moxley Wants To End Dean Ambrose. Can The Black Alliance beat WWE High's Main Group?
Next Chapter Will Be WWE High's Very own, The Miz!