He sent me a smirk as his hands went to his tie, slowly loosening it. Once he had that off, he snatched his shirt out of his waistband, breaking some of the buttons as he pulled it off.

I looked him over as he sat, shirtless in front of me. His skin was golden and smooth but for a small scar where he had gotten his appendix out.

He was muscular, but not in the body builder way. Just in an athletic way that made me drool.

I was so busy drooling that I didn't notice when Sin turned his attention back to me.

Pleasure clouded my mind as he closed his mouth over my right breast, his tongue doing amazing things sending an ache straight down to my core.

I called out his name, my fingers going to his hair. I felt like I was on burning.

He released me, allowing me to take a deep breath before he moved his mouth to my left breast, giving it the same treatment.

When he reached for my underwear, I lifted slightly allowing him to pull them off in one swoop. When I reached for his belt he grabbed my wrist, bringing it above me and holding it there
.
"Wait." He mumbled, hid lips going to my jaw. "I want to make you feel good."

I wanted to tell him that if he made me feel any better than I already did, I would melt into a puddle - and that puddle would burst into flames - but he didn't give me a chance.

His tongue trailed lower and lower down my body, paralyzing me. When he let go of my hands I kept them where they were, focusing instead on keeping my breathing normal. When his lips grazed over my center, I came apart immediately, letting out a long moan.

"Fuck Rory. " Sin said, his fingers stroking over my sensitive flesh. "I barely even touched you."

He was speaking to me as if I could register anything outside of the loud buzzing filling my ears.

"Now, Sin. Right now." I said breathlessly. I couldn't handle anymore of this. My body would dissolve.

He seemed to agree, as he once again sat up, this time his hands going to his belt buckle. When his pants where out of the way, I stared in shock at his manhood.

I didn't know how that was going to work...

"Fuck, don't look at me like that." Sin growled yanking open a condom and sheathing himself in one swift movement.

"Let me-" when I reached out to touch him- he was hard as steel- he grabbed my hand, his breath quickening.

"Don't Rory, unless you want this to end a lot sooner than it should."

I pulled my hand back. I didn't want that.

He looked down at me, an unreadable expression on his face. "Ah...I think it hurts. For girls. The first time-"

"Sin, go." I growled grabbing his head and attaching my lips to his once again.

He gave himself away to the kiss trailing his hands to my waist and pulling me against him. His member poking my navel.

"I don't want to hurt you, Rors." He said so low that I barely heard it. "Tell me if I do."

And then he was at my opening, moving to get comfortable before pausing. He looked me in my eyes before slowly thrusting inside of me.

The pain was quick and strong, causing me to close my eyes and bite my lip until I tasted blood.

It must have been evident on my face- the pain- because Sin froze, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Fuck. Sorry." He said sounding strained.

I moved against him wanting him to keep going. The pain had vanished and all I felt now was a numb surge of energy running through my bloodstream.

"Stop moving." Sin growled placing his hands on my hips and pushing me back into the bed. "Fuck Rory, please. Don't move."

I shook my head. "I'm good, I'm good Sin." I said bringing my lips back to his and lifting my hips.

It didn't take him long to get into the kiss, slowly pulling out of me before thrusting back in.

It didn't hurt this time. Instead it sent a line of electricity directly to my core.

He quickened his pace, his hands trailing back up to my face, taking the time to linger over certain specific parts.

I moaned his name as feelings overwhelmed me. I was shocked when tears formed in the corner of my eyes.

Was I seriously crying tears of joy right now?

I buried my face in crook of his neck to hide my tears. Because I knew if he saw them, he would stop. And if he stopped I would die.

I never wanted this feeling to stop.

********************

Afterwards I laid with my head resting on Sins chest, his heart beating erratically in my ear.

I was exhausted. My body felt like I had just run ten miles. Most of all, I was content.

Hayden was right. Sex was probably the best thing in the world. Definitely.

And sex with Sin had to be better than just regular sex. Because Sin was literally perfect. His body. His mouth. His lips. His fingers...

"Promise me." I found myself saying. I didn't mean to. It just slipped out.

Sin slid his fingers through mine. Holding onto my hand tight. "What?" He said softly.

"If things don't work out-"

"Rory-"

I cut him off before he could argue. "If things don't work out, break up with me before you cheat on me."

I said it quickly. Because even the words were hurting me. Just thinking about it was killing me.

He gripped my shoulders, lifting me until I was straddling him. Staring him in the eyes.

"I really wish you wouldn't worry Rors." He said, his gaze serious.

I shook my hair back. I felt beautiful. Straddling him made me feel powerful and beautiful. Like some kind immortal. "I promise you Rory. I will never cheat on you. Or get tired of you. I'll never want to fucking break up with you." he said, his fingers drawing a pattern in my skin.

And I believed him. At the moment. "And I promise you. I'll never cheat on you." I said placing my lips on his chest in a soft kiss. "I'll never get tired of you." I placed another kiss, closer to his face. "I'll never want to fucking break-"

He slid inside me once again, effectively cutting me off.