Chapter Eight

OKAY, FORREAL THIS TIME.I'M GOING TO BE UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY. WORKING IS HARD AND I'M TIRED ALL THE TIME AND MY FEET ARE SORE AND MY HEAD HURTS....GROWING UP IS A TRAP!!!!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO.....

I woke up Sunday afternoon with a pounding headache. I shifted in my bed, smothering my head in my pillow trying to get away from the sharp aching.

I didn't remember coming home.

The last clear memory I had was of Sin Westbrook, speeding down the freeway.

I quickly got up, trying my best to ignore the pain, and made my way downstairs. Aiden was sitting on the couch with my dad watching some football game. When I entered the living room , they both shot their attention to me.

"Oh, she wakes." My dad said sarcastically. "And she's still in her party clothes. That's real classy Rors."

I frown. My dad didn't seem to be mad that I was drunk off of my head last night. Did he know?

"Aiden, can I talk to you real quick?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

He smiled a devious smile. "Me? For what?"

I rolled my eyes, He always made everything so difficult. "Girl stuff." I said turning on my heel and heading towards the kitchen.

He entered about two minutes after me with the smile still in place. "So, how was your night?" He asked in a sing song voice.

I whirled on him. "What the heck happened?" I asked throwing my hands in the air. "I don't even remember getting here."

Aiden went to the fridge and took out the makings for a sandwich. "Yeah, you were drunk off your ass. I'm surprised your head hasn't fallen off yet."

I hesitantly raised the tips of my fingers to my temple. "It's almost there."

Aiden laughed. "You're lucky Sin was there to save your ass. "

I widened my eyes. "Sin came in the house?"

Aiden nodded. "Yep, carried you right up to your room, all princess style. Your lucky. I'd have just dropped you on the couch for dad to find. You're not exactly light you know."

I slapped the spoon he was using to spread mayonnaise out of his hand. "Now's not the time for jokes. Do you know how embarrassing this is going to be?" I asked. "Sin Westbrook was in my room. My very messy room with all of my secrets just lying around. What kind of brother allows his sister to be carried off by some strange man?"

Aiden laughed. "I was tired. Plus, he's not a stranger. He's our neighbor. If something happened it's not like we don't know where he lives."

I groaned. "That's not the point. Don't you know he's going to mortify me tomorrow."

Aiden grinned now. "It gets worse sister."

I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged putting his sandwich together and taking a large bite. "Oh nothing. Just thought you might want to know that you yakked all over the guys shoes."

I paled. "I did not." I said grabbing him by the shoulder before he could leave the kitchen.

"But you did. I'm pretty sure Sin brushed your teeth for you. It was very unpleasant to hear and I'm sure he's still pissed about it. You might want to think about learning how to hold your liquor."

I glared at him as he strolled out of the room. I needed to fix this immediately.

***************************************************************