I'm Stressed

I have less patience now that I'm tired. I just want to go home. I thought. I thought about pressing the emergency button or calling Jacob to get any help. I've pressed the first floor button so many times. I sighed. Then the elevator started to move. I've never been in an elevator where it got stuck like this. I see that there is a camera in this elevator. I really wonder who is looking back at me or if there even paying attention. It could be just a fake camera just to scare people from doing anything bad. It could be real if this place is as fancy as this. You'd think they could afford it. Finally get to the first floor and get out of the elevator then out the building through the glass door. I head out to feel the cold air again and head to my car. No one else is out here. I walk to my car get my keys to open the door. My car doesn't have one of those automatic car door opener. It's an old car. It's a black 1996 Toyota Supra. You'd think I would get a new one from the money I earn but the majority of my money goes to my fancy apartment, nights spent out and traveling. I've had this car since 2002 when I turned eighteen. It wasn't a bad car to have back then considering it was just seven years old. It's the year 2019 right and its August 30th. I open the car door then get in the passenger car seat. I put the keys in then start the engine. I turn on the radio this time instead of the GPS. My apartment isn't too far from here. Then I put my seat belt on. I back my car up looking back to see if anything is there. No person and no cars moving. Great. An easy reverse in this parking lot and were out to go into the street. I make a right and then go straight. Soon after I signal my car left then make a left after checking no one is there. I'm such a great driver. I play a song from the 80's called "Africa" by Toto. I sing along to some of the lyrics "It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you. There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do. I bless the rains down in Africa. Gonna take some time to do the things we never haAAaAAad." 

I'm tapping my hands on the staring wheel while I drive. I look at the care beside me and see a lady on her phone. The man behind her is doing something in his glove compartment and as for the person behind me, they are picking their nose. I love this station. Now time has passed by and I'm here at my fancy apartment complex. I park my car in my parking spot. It's the second floor of this parking lot which has three floors. I take the keys out the engine then unbuckle my seat belt. I get out the car and close the car door. I walk to the entrance of the parking lot complex. I put my key against the door lock that senses the small card key. It almost looks like the kind you get at a grocery store for discounts. Those small rectangular cards they give you or at least used to. All they need is your number or email now at days. I walk in once the door unlocks and walk through the left hallway and then make a right at the end to the other hallway. I get in my apartment 274. I take out the card in my left pocket where my phone is and open the apartment door. I turn the lights on and shut the door behind me. I feel relieved to be home. As much as I would love to knock out I have to shower. I put my keys and card for the apartment on the white marble kitchen counter. I take the phone and debit card from the right of my pocket and put it on the counter. The kitchen is on the right side of me. The dining table on the right. The living is in front of me. My bedroom is on the right side of the living room. It's an open entrance with no doors. The paint is all white and nice. I got to say how grateful I am about have such a cool apartment. I've got a big bedroom too. You can see my bedroom from the living room. I walk into my bedroom entrance and right in front is my bathroom door. I open the bathroom, close it and then take my clothes off. Taking my brown combat boots off first, then socks, my black belt, then my dark blue jeans and lastly my black dress shirt. I dump them in the white hamper and take a dump before I take my shower then flushed the toilet.

 I turn on the shower faucet and turn the shower handle to warm hot water. I put in my right foot in then my left foot in the bathtub. Then I take a seat in the bathtub. I think to myself. I'm glad I can afford a big comfy bathtub such as this one. I don't have to be squished up so much for being so tall. I look at my legs to see that it's hairy looking. I put my hands in the warm water. The drain is already covered. I start to feel relaxed in the bathtub. I can't help but think I've got to wake up early tomorrow for work. I've got to call out for days off for a vacation once the project for the presentation is over. It was a project worked on this whole month. I had to make sure the data was updated and the statistics were accurate. Everything had to look clean and neat. I'm glad my boss likes it. Harold is not a great boss, but not a bad one either. People respect him a bit but his personal life is a mess. He's got a wife and kids. He's already fifty years old. A lot of people get scolded when they're not doing the task the way he likes it. He absolutely hates when people make mistakes.  He doesn't have the patients for it. He'll go easy on the people he likes, but if he doesn't like you, you're out of luck. I'm supposed to text Darlene, but I wonder if she's asleep right now. If she left early I'm guessing she's sleeping by now. What if I wake her up with my text message? I would hate if that happened to me or would I be too tired to hear it? The bathtub is halfway filled up. I lay my back against the bathtub just a little more. My eyes are starting to close. The bathroom curtain is a little open, so I close it shut. I put my arms crossed on my stomach. I yawn. I wait for the water to finish filling up then I turn the faucet off with my feet, using my toes to spin the handle off. A little bit of cold water comes through before I turn it off. I close my eyes for a bit and then fall asleep. I fall asleep in the bathtub for a good hour before I wake up a little. Fighting my sleep I sit up to take off the drain stopper. I finish up my shower by taking the shampoo to wash my hair.  I switch the faucet to the shower head. I scrub my hair real good then rinse it off. Then I take the body wash and use a loofah to scrub my body with the soap. I try to be patient getting every area when I really just want to make it a quick scrub. Then rinse it off and turn the shower head off sluggishly.