Lessons learned and Learning more

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School's already been troublesome and the first day so much stuff happened in the more important areas in my school life and it was messing with my head a lot, but I'm better and I'm back now, but I'll be posting on weekends from here on out. Sorry about this!

(POV: 3rd)

Cinder: And you're sure?

Mercury: Bad hair, used a scythe, and smelled like my dad after a long day. It was him.

Emerald: What do we do?

Cinder: Nothing. We stay the course. They have no idea who we are, so we have no reason to worry.

Emerald: Actually, we may have one.

Cinder: What?

Emerald: (Y/N) (L/N).

Cinder: Ah, yes. The boy with knowledge of future events. He knows who we are, correct?

Emerald: Yes ma'am.

Cinder: Any suggestions, Green?

Bryan: (scroll) We can't wait any longer. He knows too much. I'll take him myself if I have to.

Cinder: Sure you can. Nobody will notice how discreet you're being with that... virus, that seems to be spreading all over your skin.

Olivia: (scroll) It's not a virus. He tapped into his semblance a bit to much. The experiment should have made it so that he could tap into more of it, but he exited the machine too early. It's just a skin change, nothing too serious seems to be happening.

Cinder: Well, for his sake, you should hope that it isn't. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but Green is right. We seem to be forgetting something. Would anyone like to take a guess?

Emerald: Yeah... yeah, actually. He tested me earlier, but his teammates still acted friendly. He knows who we are, but it doesn't look like he's told anyone.

Cinder: Correct, which means that he has a plan of some sort. We must remove him from this... equation if we are to succeed.

Mercury: Hey, Bryan. Aren't you from the same world as him?

Bryan: Yeah, why?

Mercury: Don't you have any information about the future?

Bryan: I already told you, I don't know anything past the first season. I have no Idea when we could be in right now.

Cinder: How disappointing. Just as I expected.

Bryan: Hey, I'm not the dumbass in the group... wait a second...

Olivia: What?

Bryan: You say we're making our move later. You plan to take out the "Invincible girl" when we do. I know one bit of information that may or may not help us.

Cinder: Tell us what you know. Any information could help us win this. As of this moment, you hold the key to our victory.

Bryan: If you Pyrrha Nikos is to die, that must mean we've entered the third season. This means that (Y/N) plans to stop the grimm invasion from happening. We have to take him out as soon as possible.

Timeskip, Morning

Port: (loudspeaker) The randomization process is complete! Ladies and gentlemen, your doubles tournament fighters!

RWBY, JNPR, and SSSN cheer for the second year students of Beacon. As Ruby sits down, you grab her hand and hold it tightly.

Ruby: (Y/N)? What's wrong?