"Are you stupid, a virgin, or both? I NEED IT TO NOT HURT MY JINNIE!" He whisper shouted.

"YOUR Jinnie? No, you have it all wrong puppy-man. That's OUR Jinnie." Namjoon decided now was a good time to return the slap Chanyeol had previously given him, so he did.

"Get the lube from his parent's room."

"Are you stupid, a virgin, or both?" Chanyeol mocked Namjoon's voice, pushing him back.

"I'm smart, my virginity was taken by Jin, and... Oh, that's right, I'm none of those things YOU mentioned, and I'm also not a big-eared feline." They bumped heads again.

"Foxes are felines, so if you're calling Jin big-eared, then-" Namjoon cut in, defending Jin.

"Seokjin has beautiful ears!" They heard noise coming from downstairs: Loud laughter and the sound of glasses clicking.

"Go, get the lubericant. Hurry, hurry!" Chanyeol snuck into the room and guessed where the specific object was located in.

Namjoon turned around and saw Jin was standing up.

"Jin! What are you doing No, stop! You'll hurt yourself." Jin was trying to walk towards him but lost his balance and started to wobble.

Namjoon ran towards him in a flash and caught the older boy in the air.

They stayed in a somewhat romantic position for a few minutes. Namjoon holding Jin's neck, staring deeply into his golden brown orbs that were being illuminated by the light inside of the room.

Jin felt the wolf wrap his arms around him tightly, savoring every minute of his soft touch. The touch he desired throughout so many days.

The feeling he had to survive without was happening right now and he was speechless.

Literally, speechless.

Now, the feeling had grown turning into more than a need for sex to help each other, especially Jin. It turned into an addiction for the two hybrids.

A small bump slowly evolved into a full grown erection inside of Namjoon as his jeans tightened around the growing bulge.

Jin couldn't help but stare down at it.

"Jinnie, these balls have something called a cornea," Namjoon pointed at his own eyes.

"Those balls have something called unzip me, please." Jin's stomach bounced inside of him
with his silent laughter.

He smacked Namjoon's arm, feeling his face heat up.

"You're so adorable- Do you hear something?" The crease in between Namjoon's brows deepened with suspicion that he and the fox were no longer alone.