28 🦊

Jin woke up in an unfamiliar looking room with strange smells, weird beeping sounds, and odd monitors hooked onto him. There was an IV inside of his right arm, sending fluids to his body.

Another IV on his left arm was sending an unknown medication into him. There was a knock on the door shortly after he woke up.

Jin flinched, still unaware of his surroundings.

"Are you feeling better? I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you." Jin was greeted by a doctor.

"I'm thirsty." Was all that the boy replied with, licking his chapped lips. The doctor got up
and walked over to the water dispenser. He handed Jin a small plastic cup filled with water. Jin thanked him, taking a small sip.

He cleared his throat and began talking to the doctor.

"A man? What did he look like, do you remember?" Jin shut his eyes, the flashing images of Namjoon's uncle entered his head, making him tense up.

"Black hair. Brown eyes," He paused, taking a deep breath to continue. "Tall, very tell. Skinny..." The doctor wrote down what the boy was describing.

"What clothes was he wearing?" Jin vividly remembered the clothes the man had on, but he couldn't speak.

"It's okay, please take your time." As much as he tried, he was too intimidated to say anything else.

The doctor let him rest.

"Do you need anything?" Jin nodded, softly.

"A blanket. I feel cold." His body was shivering, despite the blanket he had over him.

"Alright then. I'll bring you a warm blanket. If you need anything or if anything else, press
this red button and a nurse will come to the room to help you. But don't try getting up on your own, you might fall."

The doctor left, leaving the door slightly open. Jin only thought of one person at the moment, Kim Namjoon.

"Joonie..."

~flashback~

"I'll fucking kill him!!"

"You bastard! You sick bastard. You deserve this for hurting him!" Namjoon's shouting.

"STOP!" Him struggling to break himself free.

"I can't do it! I can't..." His frustration of not being able to walk.

The pain inside of him, slowly killing his ability to stand. Namjoon carrying him.

"Jinnie wants Namjoon!" Being separated from his lover to be brought into a long hallway seeing paramedics everywhere. His fear.

Everything was coming back to him now.

~~~

Jin felt his eyes grow heavier, the more he struggled to open them. He knew he wasn't supposed to get up, but he wanted to leave the room he was in to find Namjoon.

"Hey, wait. You can't get up from this bed, it's dangerous, you can fall and get hurt." The doctor attempted to grab Jin, but Jin didn't want anyone to touch him.

"No. I can do this." The doctor stayed behind Jin as he walked three steps before falling to his knees. He helped Jin up, placing him back on the hospital bed.

"You can't do this on your own. Please, let me help you. I promise you're safe here." Jin nodded.

He sat down on a wheelchair, flinching. His cheeks turned red, feeling pain in his bottom as the doctor wheeled him out of the room when he unhooked him off of the IV fluids.

The kind doctor asked him where he needed to go, Jin answered "Home. I just want to go home," with a motionless facial expression. The male understood him.

He agreed on releasing Jin from the hospital once his tests came back.

"Tests? What tests, doctor?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"HIV and STD tests." His heart dropped. The man wanted to break down right then and there, but he held back on that urge.

"Please, don't move from this room until we come back with the results." The doctor left once again. Jin pushed his hair back, a hot flash was now invading his body, making him get anxiety.

"Please, lord. Not me. Not me, please." He shut his eyes, closing his hands together.

The last thing Jin needed was a disease from his rapist.

"I'd rather die than to live with his mark on my body for the rest of my life." The thought of death scared Jin no more than the thought of him having a something contagious in his system.

How would he live on?

He won't be able to kiss Namjoon or even get near him.

What would he say to his parents?

Those thoughts roaming around Jin's head were terrifying him.

His life would be over if that would ever happen to him.

"Please, not me..."