40 🦊

⚠ Do I have to give you a warning at this point? You already know it's going down ;) ⚠

Jin quickly nodded, placing his hands on Namjoon's shoulders. He slowly started to undress the boy underneath him, careful to not scare him or injure his frail body.

It was a very risky and dangerous thing to do, especially since Jin has barely even healed, but Namjoon had to make a decision on leaving the fox alone so that his parents can help
him out, or penetrate him and run the chance of hurting him again on accident.

"Jinnie, I don't want to hurt you... But I'll be honest with you: The pills your parents give you to get rid of your heat doesn't actually help get 'rid' of it." Jin gulped, staring at the younger.

"And your erection has lasted far too long. By the time the pill starts working on you... It'll be too late. You might die." Both of them were afraid. Namjoon didn't know what to do.

He gave Jin two options.

"I can let them know immediately what's happening, but they'll only take you to a hospital, or look for someone to breed you with. That someone most likely being a female
and or another male." The first option left Jin shaking his head in disagreement.

He definitely didn't want to give anyone else his body, especially not to a stranger.

"The last option would be... For me to do it myself." Jin nodded, but Namjoon stopped him from getting to excited about option number two.

"But I'm scared. I'm scared of penetrating your sensitive, newly healed tissue.
I'll be careful, but it's up to you, my love." The fox didn't have a lot of time to properly think through his decision, so he went for option two even though he was running the risk of getting hurt again.

He trusted Namjoon far more than his parents. When he showed Namjoon his fingers were making a peace sign, the wolf knew it stood for option number two.

Which is what Namjoon didn't want and also wanted at the same time.

1. The responsibility automatically falls on him to help get rid of Jin's pain.

And 2. If something happens to Jin, he might even go to jail despite having the boy's consent.

It's still considered a risky thing to do on someone who's been operated on.

But he went for it.

"Jinnie, do your parents have lubricant?" Jin nodded then started typing on his phone.

🦊💋Vixen💋🦊 : [They keep it in their bedroom. I suggest asking Channie if he could get it.]

"CHANNIE? He has a nickname for that long-eared, dumbass feline? Lucky bastard. Well, guess I need his help anyways... I'll do it for Jin." Namjoon got up and slightly opened the door.

Chanyeol jumped.

"What?! What happened?" He looked up at Namjoon.

"Get me lube-" The cat slapped him across the face.

"What the hell do you need that for?" Namjoon held back on returning the smack.