29 🐺

Namjoon stood up, seeing a man in a lab coat walk towards him.

"Doctor, how is he?" He nearly shouted, in desperation of knowing how Jin was.

"He's okay. His tests came back." Namjoon swallowed deeply, bracing himself for any bad
news.

"Negative. They're all negative." He sighed, a wave of relief washing over him.

"He's sore, and his body is still wounded with bruises. He won't be able to physically walk on his own from how weak he is, so keep that in mind and don't force him to walk on his own." Namjoon nods.

"I'll take care of him, that's for sure. I won't let him take a single step alone." He stared at the doctor as he lowered his head.

"I have something to ask you. It's a serious question, so please answer with honesty." Namjoon agreed.

"Who raped Jin. Was it a family relative of his?" His question made Namjoon gain anger in him again. Of course, he was willing to answer with the truth and expose his uncle for the pedophile he is, which is exactly what he did.

He spoke the entire truth and told the doctor everything.

"I'll send a report to the police. I need the address of his house." The truth could ruin everything with his family, Jin's parents, who didn't know their son had been raped, and even Namjoon's own parents, since he lied to them...

But for Jin, Namjoon was ready to risk it all.

"His address is..."

~meanwhile~

"Let me die! I want to die..." Jin fought with a nurse who was trying to take a needle away from him. The boy had attempted killing himself by injecting an unknown substance into
his body.

"Sir, we will be forced to leave you all night on overwatch for attempt of suicide and self harm against yourself. Please don't make this harder for yourself." The nurse took the pointy object away from Jin as he sat back down on the wheelchair.

"I have no reason to live on anymore. My life is ruined." Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Suicide is not the answer. Please don't say that and don't try taking your own life. You can make it out of this." Her sympathy reminded Jin of his mother. He apologized to the nurse, sniffling.

"Be strong for your loved ones. There are people who love and care for you in this world, Jin. In fact, there is one waiting for you right now."

"W-who?" Jin slowly lifted his head up, staring at the woman.

"A young man named Namjoon. He's been asking about you ever since you were brought in here." A faint blush appeared on Jin's face.

"He has?" The nurse nodded.

"Would you like to see him?" Jin shook his head up and down, furiously.

"Yes. I want to see Joonie." He pouted, wiping his tears away. The nurse promised she would take Jin to see Namjoon right after the doctor returned with his test results.

She left the room and the doctor entered it, a second later. Just by hearing that loud knock on the door made Jin feel nervous.

"Jin, the results came back." He anxiously waited for the doctor to speak.

"You're safe. They came back negative." A broken smile appeared on the boy's face as he thanked the doctor endlessly.

"Ready to go home?" Jin nodded, trying to get up from the wheelchair.

"Hold on, you can't get up just yet. I'll wheel you out of here until we make it to the waiting room, then your boyfriend can help you from there on. He seems like a very kind
and caring guy." A crimson red tint stained Jin's cheeks, knowing that the doctor knew Namjoon was his boyfriend.

"Okay, doctor. Thank you."

~~~

Namjoon had over ten missed calls from his parents. Calls that he was too busy to answer
and frankly didn't care about. With the one thing on his mind being Jin, all Namjoon had time to think about was how he was doing.

He knew what they had done to him, he knows that the doctor and the nurses had mended his wounds and gave him pain medication to numb his pain momentarily, now it was up to him to help Jin heal.

Namjoon would do anything and everything to help Jin feel better.

The moment he spotted a nurse wheeling Jin towards him, he rushed towards them.

"He's all yours now. Please be careful, make sure not to force yourself to walk. I hope you get better soon, Jin." Namjoon thanked the nurse, slowly helping Jin up.

"Oh trust me, he's not walking." Jin's eyes widened when Namjoon picked him up bridal style, carrying him to his car.

"You'll hurt yourself by carrying my weight, Namjoon. I'm heavy." The younger helped adjust Jin's body inside of his front seat, making sure he was comfortable.

"The only thing that hurts me is watching you struggle. As long as you feel okay, then that's all that I care about." Namjoon started the engine of his car, backing out of the parking lot.

"I'll never be okay, Joonie." Jin pressed his head against the window, watching tears run down the tip of his nose and drip onto the car.

Namjoon gently grabbed Jin's hand.

"I'll help you through this, Jin." He put his trust in Namjoon, locking hands with the man.

It started to rain the moment Namjoon entered the highway. The sky darkened with grey clouds in under a minute.

Jin watched the clouds, he saw them move. He watched the rain as it poured onto the car.

"The sky is crying." He turned his head to Namjoon, who was already staring at him.

"Yeah. It's feeling down." The wolf responded, moving his hand to Jin's head so that he could rest it on his shoulder.

"I'm crying too." Jin whispered. Namjoon caressed the boy's grey hair, trying to comfort him.

"Let it out, baby."