Chapter 6- Preparing for battle..

Jahseh

"Yo, was that a fucking gunshot?!" Said the guy with the longer hair, whom I believed would be Corey.

I just guzzled a few sips from the plastic water bottle provided for us.

"Shhhh, keep it the fuck down dude! We all don't wanna get caught!" Leon whisper yelled.

I rolled my eyes at the two bickering and approach them from the windowsill.

"You guys! This aint really helping, can we all just stay quiet?!" I whisper yelled back at them.

Corey shakes his head "I'm going down there!" He exclaimed. Leon protectively stood in his way.

"Get out of my way!" He whisper yelled.

"Nigga no, we ain't tryna get Elizah in trouble. I'm pretty sure she's fine. Maybe it was a zombie that got shot." Leon explained.

Corey huffed and sat on the bed. He has both of his index fingers and middle fingers on both sides of his temple. He closes his eyes and his nose starts to bleed. Suddenly, he vanishes in thin air like some ghost type shit.

"Yo, what the fuck just happened?! You saw that too right?!" I exclaimed, in shock.

"Well Corey is gifted like Elizah, maybe more so, with teleportation powers." Leon replied and shrugged as if it was nothing. I still have my mouth hung open. Awestruck and speechless on what to say next. I thought only telekinesis was a real thing. And visions. But nothing like this. This on some next sci fi shit. I splash some water on my face to see if this was actually real. Yep, it fucking is.

Corey
I end up in the basement seeing a crawled up Elizah in the corner of the room. Her sobs and sniffles fill the dark, empty and eerie room. I think the light bulb had just fused.  Immediately, my nose explores a rancid, rotting smell like some raw meat had expired, in the worst way possible.. Could it be?! I open the flashlight from my cellphone and see, right in front of her, a sprawled up zombie with a gunshot wound, in his left eye socket. 

"H-how did you get here?! The door was locked!" Cried Elizah.

I put a finger to my lips, motioning her to be quiet as her father is still walking around atop us..

"I managed to teleport here, i used up most my energy but i believe its the only difference we have.." I whisper.

I hear the key unlocking from the door. 

"You need to leave, i'll be up in my room later to see to you guys." She whispered, as she pecked my cheek.

"Elizah?!" Her father calls.

"But, i can't, i don't have any more energy to teleport back!" I whisper panicked.

We hear footsteps now and she sighs with frustration. She then quickly rushes over to kiss my mouth, only for her to exchange some of her energy into me, enough to teleport to her bedroom. Whoa.. It was such a violent kiss, yet so much passion with it.. 

I am found on her bedroom floor now, breathless and in need of some energy and water..

"Yo! What the hell happened!" Exclaimed Leon. I can't look him in the eye, knowing i just kissed his girl.. 

"S-She's... . .. ssafe" I breathlessly replied.

"Did you get caught too?" Jahseh smirked motioning my lip..

With a confused look on my face, i look into Elizah's vanity mirror and see my lip bleeding.. Oh shit! I need to fess up the truth.. I can't betray my bro..