Chapter 3- Attraction

Elizah

It is now 'recess time' so I decide to see Leon for his 'confession' but then Amelia walks beside me so i had to walk slow to try and get rid of her.

"You not coming with me for a drive?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

I just continue walking. I cannot talk to her after her betrayal and untruthfulness. 

"Liz?" She reached over to touch my shoulder. I nudge her away. "Yo, why so pissed?!" She exclaimed.

"Maybe it was your disloyalty and dishonesty. Did you ever think about asking me to tell Leon about our whole convo?" I replied, with a cold glare.

She just responded of a nervous chuckle and then replied dumbfoundedly saying, "what do you mean?" 

"What do you think I mean? You slept with him and you told him our whole convo!" I rhetorically said.

"How did you even kn..." I interrupted her.

"It doesn't even matter anymore! Fuck it, our friendship as you knew it is now over. True friends don't chat shit behind other people's backs and be unfaithful and full of betrayal. You're just a shadow." With that, I left her mouth open in shock and walked away to go to the lockers.

I see Leon by my own locker, by himself just scrolling on his IPhone X until he noticed my presence. 

"Hello stranger!" He exclaimed, leaning in for a hug but i shrug him off.

"Listen, there's no need to confess anything to me. I know you've liked me since the 9th grade and that Amy was just a fling to you. Don't ask me how i know i just do.." I trail off, not knowing what else to say. 

He just smiled. "It's not everything, and i know you have a gift, i noticed it because the nosebleed was a bit obvious. I just wanted to say, i really, really like you and when we kissed i actually felt something and it wasn't just my friend waking up. I felt sparks too and i just know and feel we should be together and i just didn't know how to fess up about it. The reason you think i'm a player was coz i was dating a couple girls just so i know what i was feeling about you wasn't temporary. The girls I've been with were nothing compared to you, you're amazing and one of a kind, i swear on my life I've never felt like this with anyone before and the girls can now just piss off because i got you. I mean, if you want?.." He nervously chuckled while gazing into my eyes a few seconds later. 

I am literally gobsmacked about the long paragraph he just said to me. He holds my hands with his fingers interlocked with mine.

"Ummm, i don't know what to s..." I get interrupted by another male voice from behind me.

"Yo Leon, C'mon car ain't gonna drive itself! Let's go!" He said, after leaving to exit the school.

"Twins?" I said out loud.

Leon chuckled. "Nah, That's Corey. He's only 4 months older than me and acts as if he's like a year older. He's coming to our year tomorrow, stayed behind because he was just distracted getting high with his mates." He replied.

"Oh, okay. And your answer is yes, i'll give it a go with you." I smile nervously, biting my lip.

"Sweeeeet! I am honoured, thanks for giving me this chance. Gotta go now, Corey's getting pissed. Love ya!" He pecked my lips and ran out.