Promise (final)

A/N: so, I decided to not write smut, because I'm so pUrE. Plus, I suck at it.

And y'all know what happened between Y/N and Jimin last night.😏😏😏

A warm feeling hit my face, I struggled to open my eyes wide because of brightness.

I felt an arms around my waist and it's no one other than Jimin. I turned the other side to find him sleeping peacefully.

I gently brought up my hand to his cheeks and gently stroked it. It was so soft. His face was enchanting, it took my breath away.

His face was like a baby when he was sleeping, that's one thing out of millions, I adored about him the most.

As I rubbed my thumb on his cheeks gently, so I wouldn't wake him up, last night's flashback came to my mind. I turned bright red as I remembered it.

It was the best night, finally I gave him my everything.

He moved a bit and I was startled because I was way too busy recalling those memories. "I'm awake, baby~" he said in a tone of a person who just woke up and it was so sexy.

"I see that." I smiled at him. He opened his eyes and looked at me with full of love.

Jimin came closer to me and landed his lips on mine, giving it a light peck. That's what I love.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked looking at my face, examining it. I just nodded my head, blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" He questioned a little confused. I guess he totally forgot about last night.

"I-" Why did I stop my sentence?

"Oh damn. Are you thinking about last night?" He asked smirking, while a light pink blush made its way to his cheeks and ears.

"Jimin. You are blushing too. And who wouldn't think about their first time?" I rolled my eyes at him. Jimin giggled and snuggled his face against my neck.

"You are right. It was amazing." He winked at me. He stopped snuggling to my neck and gave me the access to lay my head on his chest.

"Jimin?" I asked.

"Yes, babygirl?"

"Do you regret making me not virgin?"

"At first yes. But now I don't regret it. After last night I realized that I loved you more than before. Now that you trusted me and gave me your everything, I have no right to break you or hurt you." He said in a voice full of care and love. He embraced me gently, it gave me feeling that I was safe in his hands.

My heart beat increased at his words. It was so touching. I hugged him back and whispered 'I love you' against his bare chest.

"I'm going to bathroom." I replied and stood up, feeling cold as I left the warm blanket.

Little did I know, that we were both naked.

It was few seconds and realized that there were no undergarments. My eyes widened in shock and embarrassment.

I crouched down trying to hide my bare chest and my womanhood. I felt him getting up from the bed.

"Relax. It's not like you are exposing that beautiful art-like body to me for the first time." He asked and extended his arms to me. He only had a towel around his waist. I took his hand and stood up, heat covering my both cheeks.

"Now come with me." He spoke and my hand in his. I moved my legs and started walking few steps, until a sharp pain between my legs appeared.