Waiting for him

Y/N POV

Seriously Y/N?

U think that he will really come and meet you?

You must've lost you mind

He is not coming

My inner self debated me whether if I should stay and wait for him or just go home. I don't why I came here...but seriously.......

Look at me now...dressed all pretty and with a light makeup on my face which helped me to look more pretty.

Why am I even waiting for him?

He just played you like a playboy he is

I was seriously gonna wait for a random guy who I just texted for few days?

I don't even know him

He might be kidnapper or a mafia

Or even worse...

He might make me his slave and making me call him 'master'

Ughhh

I'm so dumb...I'm leaving

I stood up from my seat and was about to leave until, a guy with sunglasses and a black bomber with ripped jeans, came inside the coffee shop.

He took off his sunglasses and scanned for a person with his beautiful black eyes until it stopped on me

Obviously, i was sitting alone, so that's why

He walked over me while ruffling his hair backwards and...

Damn those silky looking soft hair...
He looks so hot...

WHAT?! U seriously didn't say that.

Jimin:
"Hey beautiful. Are you Y/N?"

His deep voice...

Y/N:
"Oh um yeah that's me."

I slightly smiled at him which he returned with a wide smile his eyes turning crescent moon.

Jimin:
"I'm sorry I was bit late. Traffic"

He replied while taking a seat infront of me.

Y/N:
"It's fine, so you are the guy"

I slightly raised my eyebrow at him

Jimin:
"Well yeah that's me Park Jimin. I'm not some kind of a kidnapper or criminal as you can see."

He chuckled to himself but enough for me to hear.

Y/N:
"I just don't believe or trust anybody that easily but there was something in you."

Jimin:
"What?"

Y/N:
"I just had a feeling which made me want to meet you in person."

I was a bit shy and looked down to my lap to hide my embarrassed face.

Y/N:
"So how did you even text wrong number? I kept telling that you were chatting the wrong person all the time but u didn't stop."

Jimin:
"Oh about that it was a joke."

Y/N:
"Seriously?"

Jimin:
"Well, you probably know my friend Taehyung. He showed me your picture and I found you pretty."

I blushed a little at his compliment

Y/N:
"U know Taehyung? OMG I'm best friends with him. How did you guys meet?"

Jimin:
"When we were in middle school."

Y/N:
"Oh that's why. He is currently at my school and he sometime talks about you. About how you guys met and about your personality."

Jimin:
"He mentioned me?!"

Y/N:
"he said that you had a great personality and I heard that you helped him through his hardship. And he said that he was thankful for you."

Jimin:
"Well he mentions you too. He said that you are a very good listener and always agrees with him."

Y/N:
"Yep that's true. But Taehyung didn't mention that you are a playboy?"

I grinned at him and he just looked at me with emotionless face.

Jimin:
"Because I'm not. I was just playing with you. Just wanted to see your reaction."

Y/N:
"Ok then."

Jimin:
"So do you live alone by yourself?"
He smirked at me.

What the freak?

Y/N:
"No I live with my parents."

Jimin:
"Oh ok."

Y/N:
"How about you? Do u live by yourself?"

Jimin:
"Nope I live with my parents too."

Time skip after 2 hours of talking

Jimin:
"It was so nice talking to you. Hope we will meet again."

Y/N:
"Yeah goodbye Jimin. I'm going."
I smiled at him showing my teeth which he returned with a smirk on his face.

This dude...what's wrong with him?

Time skip to home

Y/N:
"MOMMM DAADDDD! I'm here."
I shouted while taking off my shoes.

Mom:
"Oh honey come here. We have a important thing to tell you."

Y/N:
"What is it?"
I asked placing myself on the couch and turning my head to my parents.

Dad:
"We and our friends have to go to a business trip. Its really urgent."

Mom:
"And you will not be here by yourself because we will be gone for a long period of time. So I'm gonna make you move in with my best friend's son."

Y/N:
"WHAT? SON?"

Dad:
"Don't be so dramatic. We already met their son and he is a kind guy. We trust him. He even promised to take a good care of you Y/N."

Y/N:
"Bu-"

Mom:
"No buts I know it's weird but there is no other way. We even bought an small apartment for you both. You will be moving in with him tomorrow morning. Maids already packed your stuff."

Y/N:
"But mommmmm I don't even know him."
I was at the verge of crying at this point.

Mom:
"Please hun, I know I know it's hard but please do it for us we have no one to trust except my best friend and this is the only way to keep you safe for a while."

Y/N:
"Mom...how long is the trip?"

Mom:
"It's 3 months, baby." She pulled me into a warm hug embracing me and patting my head.

Y/N:
"Promise me that you guys will be safe. And FaceTime with me every day or I will be worried."

Dad:
"We love you Y/N. Always will hun."
He kissed my forehead so my mom did.

Mom:
"Now go to sleep we have a long day tomorrow."

Y/N:
"Okay mom goodnight. Love ya both."
I kissed them on the cheeks and went into my bedroom. Drifting into my dreamland.