"I promise to grow with you and support you, I promise to be patient, understanding, and kind,
I promise to listen and share. I promise to create, to explore, to laugh, and be curious. In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, I promise to love you... On this day, I give you my heart, My promise,
That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together, Forever... and I can't wait to continue to grow our family. I love you." I took my hands out of his and held my small but very visible baby bump. And the whole room erupted, I looked up to Dante's very shocked face. And his hand shook slightly as I placed his ring on him.

"Y-You're pregnant Carney?" He asked as he held me in but I had to mush his face.

"Hey we need to finish up here." I laughed and he took a step back and I could tell he was getting impatient already.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Dante quickly picked me up and kissed me as everyone hooted and hollered. God... I can't believe this is happening.

**** Five Years Later****

"Mommy's home!" I said while waddling in the house. We were celebrating our oldest daughters fourth birthday, Bellarosa. Everyone greeted me with hugs and kisses. I sighed placing the grocery bags down. Yeah I'm no making it to the kitchen. And right on cue not so little anymore Enzo comes over.

"Let me help you with that Auntie." He said while talking the bags and offering me his arm. I smiled and hooked our arms  together.

"Thank you Enzo, always an angel." I said while we walked to the kitchen. As we unloaded the ice cream and drinks I noticed I hadn't been ambushed by my girls? Or my husband. I waddle over to our mothers who were cackling about something.

"Baby! Where were you?" My mother said pulling my into a hug then Dante's mother smiled and rubbed my belly.

"Oh I'm so excited to see my little grandson!" I smiled at them, yep after two girls we're finally having a boy. Thank goodness, they act too much like me. I need a baby boy to balance everything out.

"Me too... have you seen Dante?" They looked around like yeah I didn't honk of that one.

"Uh no?" I shook my head at them, lord they're no help.

"He's our side with the girls." Kelin said while walking by while sending me a wink. I laughed and headed to the deck.

"Thank you!" I said and walked outside. Of course he's out here. All the guys were drinking and grilling out here. And then I saw them... my lovely beautiful and very sticky family.

"Oh Carney you're back!" Dante said coming over and kissing me, ugh beer. He knows it makes me wanna puke.

"Hey honey, why are my kids sticky?" He looked over at them and shrugged.

"Hi mommy!" Bellarosa said as she licked her ice cream, and Caelia my youngest smiled.

"Hi momma!" She came stumbling over and hugged me getting me all sticky.

"Come on Dante I said no ice cream, look at how sticky they are." I said taking out some wipes and cleaning them.

"They wanted ice cream so I gave them ice cream." Dante said with a shrug, oh he lets them get away with everything. And I know he'll let them get away with murder!

"Yeah Daddy's the best!" Bellarosa said and Dante's picked her up. Giving her sticky face kisses.

"See I'm the best? I'm the best right Caelia?" He said triumphantly, but sadly Caelia is my girl.

"No momma!" She said and he pouted. I swear these girls made him soft.

"Well my little Bella loves her Papa." Dante laughed and she her melted ice cream got all over her face again. Oh he's definitely do the laundry tonight.

"Ugh spoiled." I said picking my little Caelia up and placing her on my hip.

"Mhm love you too petardo." Dante laughed as he came over and kissed me. Yeah... I'll never get tired of that.

❤️

~The End~

~The End~

..:*°..:*°☆☆..:*°..:*°

Thankx to everyone for joining me on this crazy ride!

And I hope you all enjoyed this book!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven OUT❤❤❤❤❤❤