Chapter 1

Chapter One : It's A Day To Celebrate!

Carny

The view from my new place is amazing! With a large living room window that gives me a clear view of the city. It's night life would looked beautiful from here! I can just feel it! The carpet is plush and soft, I can't help but wiggle my toes. I giggle to myself. My first place and my first job  that's going to pay well while I'm still in College! Well let me tell you, knowing people will help you in life. So be good to everyone you meet... Well not the ones that are rude they might not be that useful. I walked into the kitchen it's cold wooden floor made me shiver. And I'm in love with bar counter. Everything in this place is just breath taking. The cream colored walls, white fluffy carpet, wooden flooring. Oh! I haven't looked at the bathroom yet! I start to take off for the master bedroom but my best friend Jenna pulls my by the hood of my hoodie.

"Slow down Bessy!" I pouted and gave my friend my best puppy dog eyes.

Jenna and I have been friends since I started college. One awkward conversation between strangers to best friends in the future! To me Jenna is a real beauty and kind as a fairy at heart. Her model like slim figure. Natural red hair and dark green eyes. Her ghostly pale skin reminded me of of the snow that rarely fell from our home town in Virginia. And her soft pink lips that really made her face pop.

"Hey! Let me go! I haven't seen my room yet or my bathroom!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes I agree your new place looks amazing but, we need to contact the movers. They're late and I'm worried about your stuff." I checked the time on my phone and yeah she's right. An hour and a half. Just then the doorbell rings. And me and Jenna race to the door. Thank goodness for this wide hall, our things will fit through. Jenna opens the door.

"Sorry for being late ma'am. We'll start moving your things in right now." The moving guy said never taking his off of Jenna. Maybe even blushing?

"I completely understand. Which truck are you unloading now?" We walked out to see the three moving trucks.

"Well just follow me to this first one." Jenna and I followed the man to the first one. He opens the truck and it was all of my things for my room.

"Well let's get going!" She reaches in and the moving guy takes it from her.

"N-No ma'am we got this, just tell us where to goes." Jenna nodded and he followed her in the house. The other movers came and unloaded the truck. I started walking back to the house but another mover stopped me.

"Ma'am, do you want me to start unloading this one." He walked my over to the second one. It had the living room and kitchen stuff in it.

"Yeah, I'll show you where to drop this stuff off at." I could ad least put the dishes and stuff while they handled the rest. When the mover dropped off the cups I started to unload them. Then my phone vibrated in my shirts breast pocket. It was an email.

..............................................................
To: CarnyM_Blackblood@emails.com
..............................................................
From: CBDCorp@emails.com
.............................................................
Carny Blackblood we here at CBD have reviewed your application. Your interview will be with Miranda Moe. Please review our contact information given at the bottom. Use the information to schedule an appointment. And please be prompt.
................................................................

Oh My God! Oh my GOD! I dropped everything I was holding and ran to Jenna. Jenna had just finished telling the mover where to place her box. He walked passed and I moved out of the way. Don't want to tackle the wrong person. Once he moved I took off to Jenna.

"Jenna! I got the interview!" I jumped her and she caught me just in time so we didn't fall over.

"I told you Matt is the best!" Jenna squealed.

"He really came through for me!" Jenna nudged me and winked. And I rolled my eyes. Matt is a close friend of mine. I used to like him for a little and he liked me. But unfortunately he couldn't stop flipping skirts. Well he does have that "I'm a kpop idol" look if you know what I mean. But then again I've never been a beauty queen.

My friends would praise my profile. But to be truthful I have long limbs. Small breast and an early two thousands version of a booty. You know before getting plastic surgery to have a butt. Though I have smooth brown skin that captures light perfectly. I have still never had a boyfriend... Guys never seem to be in to me for more than a week. Not to mention a dress in baggy clothes all the time the only thing tight on me are my skinny jeans and leggings.

"Come on girl! We have to party! I know this perfect club!"

"Oh Jenna! Can we just order a pizza and watch Netflix?" She rolled her eyes.

"That's ALL you ever want to do do! Now put on something nice and we'll head out. Trust me this place is popping!"

"Jenna I swear to God! If you get drunk off your ass we leaving!" She smiled and nodded her head like a crazy person. This girl is a party animal. Reason number one why I asked my parents to get me a place, this girl would throw parties like no tomorrow! I had to find other rooms to sleep in! Every now and then Matt would let me stay with him.

"Carny! I know the perfect outfit for you! Remember that little red dress I gave you!?"

"Yeah..." I walked over to the box and opened it. And there the thing was. Jenna knows I hate how freakishly long my legs are! But she thinks they are beautiful, like a models. But you don't see me modeling so I hate them. All the pants I could never get... The mover walked back in the room.

"Ma'am, we are done with everything.."

"Yes of course thank you." I went to my wallet and took out a fifty and handed one to each of them.

"Wow, that's the most we've ever gotten, thank you."

"No problem, enjoy your night." Me and Jenna followed them out. As soon as they left Jenna took of to my room to get changed. I followed behind her. While she was getting all dressed up I put on my favorite burgundy laced hoodie, black Aztec leggings, and black flats. I walk over to my closet where Jenna is getting dressed.

"I'll be waiting in the car hoe!"

"Okay! Don't leave me hoe!" I giggle and take off before she could see me. I made it down in time and started the car. Jenna walked out in a black dress that stopped right under her ass. And some black heels. She got in and looked at my outfit.

"Bitch! Where yo red dress!?"

"I can't even dance Jenn!"

"So! Let's just go!" She slapped her hands on my dashboard. And started hooting. I swear she's the annoying jock if she where a guy.

"So what's this club like?"

"It's a real chill place baby! You'll love it!" Oh I better.

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)