Chapter 26

(IM SO SORRY! I WENT TO SLEEP AND TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE !!! I had put all my notifications on mute because, y'all are too much)

YALL!!! When I said Friday I didn't mean a midnight release!!!! Where I'm from it's midnight!!!! I know we all live in a different time zone but GEEZ!!!

But I'm happy you guys enjoy the story that much!!!❤❤❤ it honestly makes me so freaking happy!!! Like I freaking love you guys!!

You guys love Enzo!😂😂❤❤ He is a little flirt 🤣!

Robert De Niro as Dante father (this man is the reason I love writing Italian mafia stories❤❤)

__________________________

Chapter 26: We Talking Babies!

Carney

I giggled as Enzo talked to me about his favorite game at school. I was lost in his cuteness that I didn't noticed we were in the dining room. Whoa, this fools family is huge! And I go to my family reunion every year. The only difference is that my family has more kids. Like I just finished potty training kids while Dantes have a lot of teens and just a few kids. And on top of all of that they are staring at me. No pressure or anything.

"Valerie! Why did you send these two noise machines to wake us up?!" Dante yelled from behind me causing me to jump. Everyone laughed, great now I'm even more embarrassed! We walked over to our empty seats and Dante pulled my chair out. I sat down thanking him and looked around the table for this Valerie woman. What in the world?! This has to be impossible! Why the fudge are all of them so freaking attractive?! So gorgeous! Like how?!

"You two needed to wake up. You already missed lunch and now you were about to miss dinner. Shame on you Dante! Keeping your cute fiancé to yourself!" She said while winking at the end.

"T-Thank you." I accidentally stuttered, I see where Enzo gets it from now.

"You're welcome sweetheart." She said while they all laughed and talked to each other in Italian.

"Well we caught a late flight-

-Whoa not me! I was early!"

"So Dante are you going to introduce your fiancé to the family?" Some older woman said and Dante huffed.

"So we're not waiting for the old man then?" He asked standing up.

"Don't wait on me boy." We all turned around, oh so that's his Dad. He seems like a nice guy. "Oh? What a beautiful woman Dante, good job. Just like your old man huh?" He joked while laughing.

"Thank you father." Dante said and held his hand out. I took it and we both stood up. "This is my beautiful... fiancé Carney Blackblood."

"H-Hello!"

"Oh she is the cutest thing!"

"Thank you." I said sitting down quickly.

"So how did you two meet? No! Why this ugly mug in the first place?!" Valerie asked making everyone laugh.

"Valerie I'm sexy as hell." Dante said smugly and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut your ugly ass up I'm talking to Carney." She said and turned to me.

"Ah well, we met at one of his clubs. Me and my friend were celebrating because I moved into my apartment and got an internship for the company I want to work for. After a get my degree of course."

"Oh? You're still in school?" His father asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes, only one more year to go." I said happily and he smiled at me. I reached for my water and took a sip.