Chapter 24

Okay... This is a cute chapter for you guys.

I hope you all enjoy it!

_________________________

Chapter 24: Introductions

Carney

Damn Kelin! Always bossing me around like in some child! I understand I need to talk to him but you don't have to be so forceful. Jesus! Where the fuck did he go? There's three fucking doors here. I walked to the the on the right it it was a bathroom. On to the next one then. It was a small bedroom, I walked in and it was empty. I'm guessing this is Kelin's. I huffed and walked into the next on. And there was the man of the hour, laying in his bed. Wait. This room is way nicer than Kelin's. And it even has a bathroom. I was too busy looking around to notice that he had got up, and he was looking dead at me.

"Oh so you're not staying out there with Kelin?" He said making me jump in place. Fucking creep!

"Very funny. I would actually like to continue our conversation." I said while putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm good." He said and fell back on his bed. Oh that's so childish.

"Dante!"

"Why are you still in here? Taking my offer?" He said patting the bed.

"If we can finish talking. I-I think we were making really good progress."

"Fine." He said patting the bed again. I walk over to him and sit down.

"Now let's talk-"

"I like the color red."

"W-What?"

"You wanted to get to know me right? My favorite color is red."

"Oh...well this is a good start."

"Okay so-wait. You and Viktor walked around campus butt ass naked?!" I asked laughing at his story. So now I know his "friends", Leo is one of his henchmen but they are cool. Vito is more of a business friend. And Viktor is his true friend. He's a business partner, and mafia partner, and long time best friend.

"More like ran but yeah. You had just finished up in the weight room and  couldn't find our fucking clothes! Turns out some bitches took them." I sighed and sat up.

"Dante..."

"My bad, some of the other girls took our clothes." He said stretching and sitting up.

"Sounds like you two got into a lot of trouble in high school."

"Yeah we did..."

"See Dante? Sharing stories, talking, isn't it fun?"

"Yeah... it is." He said smiling at me. We sat in comfortable silence until my stomach growled and he laughed at little. Well that's not embarrassing at all!

"S-So uh, I'm a little hungry. We've been talking for a while huh?" I asked getting out of the bed.

"We can call the attendant in-" He said pointing at the button.

"N-No! That's just lazy!" I laughed pulling him out of the bed. "Come on Dante!" I yelled pulling him some more.

"Fine. We'll keep doing this your way."

"The best way it is then huh?" I said happily, finally getting him out of the bed.

I feel like this whole talking things out is really working. I'm getting to know Dante better and so far it's been really funny. Especially the stories of him and Viktor. I wonder if they have pictures of them younger at this family reunion?Since we've left the back room Kelin has been looking between us the whole time. And I was just looking out at the ocean. A little scared I'm not gonna lie. I've never flown over an ocean, just to different states.