Chapter 20

Viktor( Nick Bateman)

Also, sorry about this chapter. I literally feel like a piece of shit now that this chapter is done😂😂😂

But I hope you guys enjoy it❤

__________________________

Chapter 20: Viktor

Dante

I groaned walking in my home. I walked into my office and sat down. It was too quiet here now. I'm honestly a little bored. It's funny, I never came home but I did when Carney was here. Shaking my head I grabbed my phone and called Viktor.

"Donryj vyechyer!" I laughed at Viktor.

"Hello old friend."

"Ah are you calling for my little mouse?"

"Sadly yes."

"You do know what I want go it." I sighed rubbing my temples.

"How about instead of my vacation house you can have one vineyard?"

"One of the Genovese family wine vineyards all to myself?... Old friend you really know how to make a deal." I smirked at the complement. That's why Dad put me in charge of the family's largest business.

"So we have a deal?"

"I'll stop by your office tomorrow... I can't wait to taste that delicious wine."

"Alright, see you in the morning Viktor." I hung up and leaned back in my chair. Then my head went back to Carney. I can't believe she denied me a kiss. And I was perfect all night. I didn't even have the boy killed.

"Cousin! You're back?! How was your date?!" Kelin asked walking in.

"Oh God Kelin! I'm going to replace you."

"Damn! Did you fuck up or something? Because if you did it's not my fault."

"No it's just...She's taking too long." He looked confused and sat down in the chair.

"Carney?"

"Yes." He looked like he was thinking then looked confused again.

"Taking too long to do what?"

"To forgive me. Come back. Let me fuck her.-"

"OKAY! See cousin that's your problem... she's not going to forgive so soon... And if you're goal is to just fuck her then you need to stop pursuing her. Carney is a good- great women and if you just want her for the primal things then she will be wasted on you."

"Kelin-"

"No! I've always listened to you growing up and now it's time for you to listen to me. Carney is not one of your whores. She's not some cheap trap that wants your money. She is an honest, real life good girl. And you've already fucked up. Take your time, she'll love you too."

"I know... I know. I just liked it better when this was easy." Kelin smiled and stood up.

"It's not easy because you love her."

"Uh... I don't think so-"

"Oh I'm so done with you! Night Dante!" He walked out slamming my door.

"Fucking weirdo."

Carney

*PIZZ**PIZZ**PIZZ* I reached around my bed searching for my phone with my hand. When I finally grabbed it I hissed at the brightness and turned it down. It was a text from Dante.