Chapter 12

Solange helped me through this chapter😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you guys are still here with me after my LONG ASS break because I'm a shitty writer❤️😊❤️😊

*********************************

______________________

Chapter 12: Jenna

Carney

So after Dante had me change we went out for lunch. It was really good and as expected expansive. He's been real kind and sweet to me. And I don't like it. Well you know, I don't trust it. Because I know him. He's just faking for his mother again.

"What's wrong petardo?" He asked without looking away from his laptop.

"Oh nothing... but since you asked, I have a small request."

"Anything you want- that's reasonable."

"I wanna see Jenna! Please?! I know she's worried!" I walked over to him and put on my best puppy dog eyes and pout. Dante sighed and reached for his phone.

"Hey Kelin.... Go pick up Red and bring her back to the house... Okay." He looked at my cheshire like grin and I think I saw a small grin?

***

"JENNA!!" I screamed as I jumped in her arms.

"Carny!?" We both fell on the floor in the entryway. Jenna started crying and squeezing the life out of me.

"Je-Jenna- I... can't breathe!" I said gasping.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" The rest it became muffled cries and I just held her.

"I know...it's okay..."

***

"ENGAGED!?" Jenna yelled as she looked at the engagement ring.

"Yeah..." I said awkwardly.

"No no no! Oh god no!" She said while pulling on her hair.

"I don't know why you're having a cow I'm perfect marriage material." Dante said while scrolling through his phone. Me and Jenn liked at each.

"Uh yeah no." We both said then started laughing. Dante made a disgusted face.

"If this is how you two are together then this will not happen again." I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's called love and friendship. Something you know nothing about." I said and he raised a brow.

"I know what love is. What you two are doing over there is what I call annoying."

"Oh you're just jealous." I said while leaning back into the sofa.

"Of what exactly?" He said and I practically threw myself on Jenn.

"Of the fact that I love Jenn more than you." Then I started peppering unwanted kisses and Jenna which made her squeal and try to get away from me.

"Oh? So you love her?" We both stopped to look at Dante who finally put his phone down.

"Yeah?" He narrowed his eyes at us. I felt Jenn shiver beneath me.

"So you two have fucked then?"

"..." Is he serious?

"So a threesome would be perfectly okay with you two?" This fool is serious.

"... What the actual fuck Dante! I love her as a friend you freaking perv!" Jenn was practically crying because she was laughing too much.