Chapter 37

Hello... um yes😫😩 and I hope y'all enjoy this uhhhhh chapter.

But yeah wrapping this baby up here soon soooo thank you for sticking around for this hot mess!!

And to those who peeped this out early 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 (what's about to go down)
___________________________________

Chapter 37: My True Feelings

Carney

"Aah- Wait!" Dante had me in some position where I couldn't move. One arm went across my torso while the other arm my neck, locking me in while he just pounded away. Like damn, I think he might break my pussy? I was finally able to reach the headboard and began tapping it aggressively.

"Tapping out petardo?" He asked slowing down and he loosened his grip.

"I-I need a break!" I begged and he let me go, I completely collapsed on the bed. The bed wasn't as comforting as usual can now it was damp. But hey, I needed this break. Damn... them hoes weren't lying huh? That dick game is immaculate.

"You're lucky I love you." He whispered in my ear as he kissed down my back. Lord, he's trying to get me started again.

"Jesus Dante! You just popped my cherry and now you wanna do all these rounds?!" I said grabbing some sheets to cover up. Dante laughed and laid down next to me.

"I'm a healthy man, and I've been neglected for months." He said while he put his sweats back on. Finally I can rest in peace now that he put his friend away.

"Oh whatever, now go get me something to eat! I'm dying~!" I said as a pushed him out the bed.

"I'm going." He laughed while heading out the door.

"I want pancakes with chocolate!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes, I'm serious about them damn pancakes.

Dante

"Do you think he's ill?"

"Does he know what he's doing?"

"Oh lord where my camera?!"

"Will you all shut up!" I said annoyed as my aunties cackled. I added her last pancake to the plate... where are the chocolate chips. Gotcha, I put what Carney would call a generous amount of chocolate ships.

"Aw look at him!" Sighing loudly I poured her some apple juice and put everything on a tray this time. Enzo stopped in front of me.

"Is Carney up yet?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"She'll be ready later okay?" He sucked his teeth at me and went running to who knows where. He might be like Viktor... shrugging it off I headed to our room. When I opened the door Carney had stepped out the bathroom in one of my shirts. And she expects me too keep my hands to myself. She saw me and her eyes got wide but I know it's for the food.