36."My eyes are blessed."

-

*Kayla's POV*

   When I come home from cinema I am greeted by Nicole and Liam. They are so entertained. Texting probably Zayn. I take my phone back.

Zayn- owww pleeeeeeaaaseee

Zayn- it's starting to hurt :(

Zayn- such a tease u are :(

I look up at them.

"What did you text him?" I ask not sure if I want to know the answer. Liam and Nicole both shrug so I scroll up.

"YOU PROMISED HIM SEX-"

"Shut up! Mom's home!" Liam shuts my mouth with his hand. My eyes widen while they both quietly laugh as we all wait for their mom to come downstairs. She does.

"What happened? Who promised sex to someone?" she asks smirking at us. Both Nicole and Liam points at each other.

"Uhm, we'll be upstairs." Liam awkwardly says as he takes Nicole's hand and mine. We go upstairs. In Liam's room.

"I have to go now, you take care of his boner." Nicole says as she hugs me and then hugs Liam saying a quick goodbye. She goes away.

"You heard her, go text him." Liam smirks at me. I groan and get out of his room to go to mine. They left mine as it was since they didn't need it anyway.

Zayn- aw don't ignore

Zayn- bad girl :(

Zayn- where are you????

Me- I'm here boo ;)

Zayn- oh yes

Zayn- i wish u were here right now

Me- send a pic?

   I bite my lower lip waiting until he sends a picture. HE SENDS A PICTURE OF HIS DICK WHAT MAKES ME SCREAM AND THROW THE PHONE AWAY. I cover my eyes with my hands and slide down the wall. Liam storms in the room.

"Are you okay? What happened?" he fastly asks, but I can't stop myself from laughing.

"My eyes are blessed." I laugh. He sits on the floor and takes my phone and looked at it. His eyes widen. I take it away from him.

Me- biiiiig and i love it but i meant ur pic of ya looks xd

"Oh my god. Kayla, you scared the hell out of me!" he sighs. Zayn sends a picture of himself in a big mirror. I can see his body. All his tattoos, all his muscles hot... Such an idiot to send nudes to strangers.

"Revenge, bitches." I whisper and save the picture. He looks at me with a frown.

"What are you about to do?" he asks. I smirk.

"Need a printer." I answer. His eyes widen. I show him the picture.

"I'm not letting you print those pictures.." he whispers. I raise one eyebrow.

"You either work with me or against me. You choose, if you work against me then you loose." I whisper. He clenches his teeth and looks up to the ceiling. He begins to growl what seems scary.

"Ugh, fine! I have a printer in my room." he gives in and looks at me. I smirk and stand up. He does as well. Good.

•the next day

   I enter the school together with Zayn and Liam. Everyone is whispering about something. Probably Zayn's nude he sent yesterday. Me and Liam printed a lot and gave two trust-worthy boys to put them all around the school. We go up to Zayn's locker on which is a picture of his nude. I hide my smirk well with my shocked expression.

"Uhm, Zayn?" I quietly call him. Zayn looks and his eyes widen when he sees it.

"Well... Fuck." he mumbles. I cross my arms.

"That's what you get, boy, for acting nice around an innocent girl." a girl who goes past says. I frown.

"Wait, what?" Zayn shockingly asks her. She turns to him and raises her eyebrows.

"You're acting with Kayla, don't hide it. Heard you sent those pictures to some girl who also didn't know you had a girl who runs after you like a puppy." she answers. I look at Liam since only we knows about it. He winks at me. I turn to Zayn as my arms fall down my sides. He looks at me with a look that says 'I'm sorry'.

"I'm sorry, Kay, but I'd slap him hard for using you if I were you." the girl says and they go away. Zayn's eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"Do not do that! Please! Just listen, I-" he can't finish.

"Zayn, I can't believe you. I tried to stop her from putting a trap for you yet you do something this unacceptable. Great job, Zayn. Thought you said that the girl was just a friend." Liam scoffs and goes away. Zayn watches as he leaves. He takes out his phone and begins to text someone. Me. My phone buzzes. I take it out and immediately he looks up at me.

"Oops?" I whisper showing him the message. His eyes widen.

"No, you didn't.." he whispers. I smirk and look at the picture on his locker.

"I swear, I freaked out when you sent me the first picture." I giggle, "Liam's so innocent." I quietly say. He pushes me against the lockers.

"I'm tired of you playing these games, little. Stop or I'll break. I'll fucking make you regret your life." he whispers in my ear. I raise one eyebrow and cup his face.

"Oh, Zayn, you better not threaten me or else I'll publish this picture without blurring your huge dick and actually I could publish that first one as well." I whisper against his lips. He groans.

"Fucking publish them. Do it." he yells what actually scares me, but I don't show it. I'm not going to be weak now. He made me strong, that's what he wanted.

"You've reached your goal, Zee. You wanted me to get a hold of myself and I did. You wanted me to be strong without drugs. Mission accomplished. But you had to figure out what went wrong when I got control over you." I whisper in his ear. He frowns, but he hides his face between my neck and shoulder. His big arms wrap around me as if he spoons me. I put my hands on his chest, but I don't push him away.

"I fell in love with you, that is what went wrong." he whispers, "But I'm glad I've reached my goal." he says wanting to let go, but I wrap my arms around him and place my chin on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I thank him since I never thought I'd feel fine after what happened to my parents. I truly feel happy with him and Liam.

"You're welcome. Now, let me go so I can take my things and we can go to the class." he answers letting me go. I look in his eyes.

"You still texted when you knew I was running after you." I say. He rolls his brown pupils.

"Basically that's why I said we should slow things down and not go far since you got only three months here." he answers. I frown. Pinch his cheek.

"Asshole. Could've said that you don't want to be with me." I pout and let him go.

"I mean, I didn't want to hurt you when I saw how happy you looked when you told me about the cinema. Plus, I'm glad it was you all along, I learned that I shouldn't send nudes to strangers." he smirks. I giggle. He opens his locker from which falls out bunch of condoms. Oh my fucking god...