Xiao Zhan massaged the bridge of his nose and sighed loudly. "You're not the president here, Yibo. You're just my assistant, a vice president. We can discuss what we can add later, let me finish, please?"

A hint of frown was shown in Wang Yibo's features but disappeared quickly with his poker face.

"You'll probably forget about it again, old man," Wang Yibo deadpanned. Xiao Zhan is always a nice person, but if some starts attacking him for how old he is, he'll definitely feel offended.

"Can we all just calm down and-"

"I've had enough with you Yibo, why do you hate me so much? Why won't you agree with me?"

"No," Wang Yibo shortly replied and it shocked everyone inside the council room. Everyone in school knows Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo doesn't get a long and fought very often and it always gave them the conclusion that they hate each other. Plus, Xiao Zhan never confronted Wang Yibo on how he responds to him, not until now. And it gave everyone a suprise that Wang Yibo didn't actually hate Xiao Zhan, or did he?

Before Xiao Zhan could say anything else, Wang Yibo walked out of the room and closed the door with a click of the doorknob.

Xiao Zhan sighed and couldn't help but think what's the meaning of Wang Yibo's answer. A 'no'? So he actually doesn't hate him? But why is he so rude to him? Aish, no good. Juniors these days.

"Xiao-ge, don't mind Yibo, he's a pretty complex person to understand, I'm sorry in his behalf," Seungyoun apologetically said and gave a short bow.

"Ah it's alright Seungyoun, don't apologize for him, you didn't do anything wrong. We all know he's always like this."

They continued the meeting without Wang Yibo and discussed the possible following events for the month.

• • •

Xiao Zhan always stays in the council room after his classes in the afternoon to finish some papers. He was left alone with a pile of paperwork when a sudden click sound was heard and the turning of the knob caught his attention.

He looked up to see Wang Yibo entering the room with an expressionless face. Wang Yibo didn't even acknowledge his presence inside! He just went in and took a book from the shelf.

"Yah! Not even a good afternoon? Am I ghost here or something?" Xiao Zhan awkwardly laughed, trying to lighten the atmosphere, controlling himself from scolding the younger from his lack of manners and from what happened earlier.

Xiao Zhan always thinks he should be a role model since he's almost older than everyone in the student council. He needs to control himself from getting angry all the time, besides, Wang Yibo is his junior so he should be careful on how he treats the younger.

Wang Yibo just glanced at him and proceeded to sit one of the sofas. This little! Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth and lightly slammed his hand on the table and heaved a sigh.

"The ink is splattered on the table and on your uniform," Wang Yibo simply said. Xiao Zhan looked at himself and the refill ink of the whiteboard marker did spill! With a gasp, he stood up and quickly removed the papers on the table in attempt to save them from the splattered ink across the table.

"Aish, why am I so unfortunate in the first day of university?"

"Here, you better clean yourself. It's like you drank a bottle of ink," without noticing Wang Yibo was already infront of him, handing over a handkerchief. The younger gave him a small grin but quickly disappeared before Xiao Zhan could see.

"Ay- ah, who wants to use your handkerchief? I wonder how did you even use that," Xiao Zhan replied teasingly. "Shameless!" Wang Yibo was about to keep the hanky, but Xiao Zhan quickly got it and said, "I'm just joking, thanks."

Wang Yibo didn't say anything else and returned to the sofa to continue the book he was reading. Xiao Zhan felt awkward standing there, it was too quiet for a loud and cheerful person like him. So he started cleaning himself with the handkerchief Wang Yibo gave him.

I bet he'll definitely ask for a bargain with this. Xiao Zhan thought and sighed. What a mischievous junior and vice-president he has.

Sorry for the typos and please do tell if I have errors!