He seemed to chuckle evilly, as (Y/N) could hear him rubbing his metallic paws together in a screech.

(Y/N) looked back at him with a glare. " Don't do that. It's annoying, and it hurts my ears."

" I don't care." He breathed as he approached, leaning closer to the human with sure authority. His breath was rank, and he seemed to know it, making himself linger closer to the (M/F) to make them lean back.

(Y/N) couldn't deal with this creature. They just couldn't.

" Shall we starts hmm?" The animatronic hummed, moving away from (Y/N) like he didn't just try to breath rankness in their face.

He started to limp away. " Come on then," he turned around to say to (Y/N). He moved his paw in a come over motion and walked away.

Now is a good time to run, but I'm kind of curious about this animatronic. Why he's trying to kill people, and why he made this deal. Sure he's a sick creepy bunny, but there's something odd about him, and I want to learn more about him, even if he is trying to kill me. Yep, I'm officially the weirdest person ever.

(Y/N) gazed to where he was running off to. Then, without a second to loose they took off in pursuit of the crazy murderous rabbit.

Panting, (Y/N) ran blurring through the strange restaurant unaware that the strange ghost visions could jumpscare them any moment.

A strange looking fox-like ghost seemed to be hanging somewhere around the camera. Within seconds it jumped the human, but the human didn't jump or scream, just running to find out where the robot had went off to.

(Y/N) was running so fast that they didn't notice that they caught up with the swift bunny; they smacked into the insane creature with a thump, and fell over.

With a Yelp they swiftly stood up, hoping that the animatronic with feelings wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, he did. He laughed with such a deep voice, it was kind of-cute.

Er, don't think about it like that. It's just a monster. Just cause it has feelings-

" You fell over. That's funny. Come on. Go into the office. That's where you will be when I hunt you down. What you must do is find ways of keeping me out of the office without dying." Springtrap said before adding, "This is so exciting!"

He did seem like he was going to like this. (Y/N) gulped. I guess that means I will hate this no matter how okay it may be to him.

This was it. Life or death depended on the silly office in front of them.

Well I won't let this stupid rabbit get the better of me. (Y/N) thought as they practically stomped into the room with such sassiness that it was unnatural.

The office was still as broken as it was before with it's falling ceiling and rotting walls. It was the same old filthy thing it was before. In fact, it might have been even dirtier than when (Y/N) was last in that office.

The equipment was still there.

(Y/N) turned to Springtrap. " So how am I supposed to get hydrated while do...whatever this random crap is at the same time?" They queered the bunny.

The bunny only snorted.

" Stupid regular humans," he began in a mumble as he entered the room.

(Y/N) tapped their foot, awaiting the murderer's response. The monster seemed to be in thought as he stopped by the remaining human. " I suppose you will need this, then." Springtrap said with a grin as he tossed (B/F/F)'s bag.

(Y/N) gasped as they picked it up.

The bag was covered in blood; obviously. (Y/N) opened the zipper and picked out the contents inside.

More water and food were stored inside.

Gathering the delicious food and refreshing water, (Y/N) sat down in the chair that was in the office.

" I'm sure you can find some way to survive dehydration now. Amateur." Springtrap said, adding that last part lowly.

(Y/N) clenched their fists in anger. " Well sorry," they began with sarcasm sour in their voice. " It's not my fault I'm still alive, and you aren't."

That commentator was noticeably making the monstrous metallic structure twitch. He was most definitely irritated, his fists balled and his teeth clenched. He was clearly straining to keep his own side of the deal before starting.

If he killed (Y/N) now, he wouldn't be able to during the hunt.

Springtrap growled slightly.

" So where are you going to begin? And what exactly do I need to do?" (Y/N) flashed at the creature.

Springtrap smiled. " Why should I tell you? It will make this easy for you." He flashed, his face giving away how entertained he was telling them this.

(Y/N) groaned with frustration. " More like make this easy for you to kill me!" They shouted, standing on their tiptoes to try to make themselves look taller.

Springtrap chuckled lowly. " Maybe." He giddily says before dashing out into the hall before waving at (Y/N), pointing at his fists trying to explain by moving his body.

Whatever he has in mind is not a good thing for me. (Y/N) pondered as they touched a button. The air in the room started to cool down.

" Great. I know how to ensure I don't die of this unbearable heat." (Y/N) sarcastically commentated, pressing another button.

A loud sound could be heard. " What did I just do?"

(Y/N) glimpsed at the cameras, searching until they saw that the vents were closed. " Oh!" They said.

" The six nights start now!" Springtrap screeched as he ran away from where his target was.
------------

Authors note: (M/F) stands for male/female. I hope you enjoyed this. Leave me lots of comments and votes❤️❤️❤️