Everyone watched on as Nick's face went red. He left the table, walked past ours and looked at me as if he wanted to murder me before walking out of the cafeteria.

"Well that was crazy," Nina said.

"I bet Jevan shut his ass down for what he said to Blossom. Did you tell him?" Sophia asked.

"No. Yesterday he saw Nick with Brooke and her friends in the parking lot, ready to attack me."

"Wait wait wait. Nick wanted to hit you?" Nina asked.

"I don't know if he would have but he was definitely encouraging Brooke to do so."

"That piece of shit! I can't believe that guy. If he's such a good friend to Jevan, why stoop to this?"

"You heard what he said to me. He thinks I'm a witch who cast a spell on his best friend," I said.

"He's stupid."

____________________

The weekend I anticipated had finally arrived. I was up extra early with a brilliant plan to fool my mother.

Nina and Sophia would be coming over to get me. My mother would think that we're going to a study group but they'll both leave when Jevan arrives to pick me up.

I hurried down the stairs with a few textbook in my hands.

"Good morning ma," I greeted her in the kitchen.

"Good morning," she answered. "What's going on?" She eyed the books.

"Two friends of mine are coming over to get me so we can go to a study group together," I answered.

"Why can't you just study here?" she asked.

"Because it's not just us. We're meeting more students at the school," I lied through my teeth.

"Why wasn't I told about this by a teacher or the principal?" She asked again. Each question close to unfolding my plan.

"Because it's something that the students formed. We get together and study for our exams. I signed up being that I'm on a scholarship. You know I need all the help and support I can get."

"Okay. Okay. Please be careful and be back home on time. Don't let me have to come to the school for you, Blossom."

"Yes ma'am."

I ate my breakfast. At the perfect timing, Nina and Sophia arrived in Nina's mom car. I waved goodbye to my mother.

Nina dropped me off on a corner. Jevan was already waiting.

_______________

Jevan took me to his aunt's hotel and to the same room we once occupied. I was greeted with the sight and sweet scent of rose petals all over the floor.

We made our way to the bed. There was a yummy dessert waiting for our mouths. Chocolate with strawberries and whipped cream.

I filled Jevan's mouth with the whipped cream and laughed as some got on his face.

I took the bold move in kissing it off, then kissed his lips. His arms went around me and he pulled me closer to him.

I was wearing a plain jacket with strap dress underneath. Jevan's hands removed the jacket and I was left only in my dress.

I already felt naked.

The cool air blew from the AC units and it was beginning to get heated between my boyfriend and me.

I inhaled deeply when Jevan unzipped my dress. It fell to my feet, leaving me in my underwear now.

I wore a pair of black lace panties with the bra to match from Victoria's Secret when Jevan took me shopping.