"This is the Dark Mindpalace." Deceit told him, sitting next to him on the bed. "You're a dark side."

"Whats a dark side?" Virgil asked.

"We just represent the bad parts of Thomas," Deceit explained the best he could. "Thomas is our host."

"I don't wanna be bad..."

"You aren't evil," Deceit said softly. "But unfortunately for us, the Light sides don't believe that. So they kinda hate us."

"I don't wanna be hated..."

"You aren't here." Deceit told him. "You got right in anyways. I represent lying and deception. Corruption represents insanity. There's two other dark sides too. Remus represents intrusive thoughts or "bad" creativity. Ignorance represents...well ignorance."

"Why are we bad?" Virgil asked, seeming to be a little less scared. "What do I represent?"

"Well that's for you to figure out." He told him. "What do you feel like?"

"Scared...fear..." Virgil paused for a bit, deep in thought. "Anxiety."

"Close enough." Deceit said, rolling his eyes. "You are Paranoia." We had decided to give up on trying to make Virgil depression anymore. He just couldn't revert back to the mindset for some reason. So why not just try to make Virgil believe he represents Paranoia?

"Paranoia..." He mumbled. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"Do y-you have a n-name?" I couldn't help but ask, wondering if his name would change now that he didn't remember being Anxiety.

"Virgil." He whispered. "That's my name. Do you two have names?"

"Sometimes I go by Dee, but otherwise I'd prefer to just be called Deceit."

"I d-don't have a n-name. Corruption is m-my n-name."

"Okay." Virgil mumbled. "Does Ignorance have a name. Since Remus seems to be the Intrusive Thoughts guy."

"Not that we know of." Deceit said with a laugh.

"Why don't we get to be...Light Sides?"  Virgil asked in a timid voice.  Now came for the biggest lie that we really had to convince Virgil of. 

"The others hate us.  They only see us as bad.  They hurt us and hate us and call us names."  Deceit said.  "You had originally formed in the light sides house, and they hated you upon seeing you.  Creativity, or Roman, was the one that broke your leg, with his stupid sword.  It's lucky we were they're to help, but again, Roman hit you pretty hard over the head.  So you're memory might be a little fuzzy." 

Virgil whimpered a little, tears filling his eyes.  He seemed to be deep in thought. 

"Why?"  He finally chocked out.  "Why'd they hurt me." 

"They hate you."  Deceit lied.  "The Dark Sides are the only ones that will love you.  We'll protect you from them." 

"Thank you..."  Virgil mumbled, not making eye contact. 

"Y-You m-may leave n-now Deceit, gather the others, w-we have to in-introduce Paranoia t-to the other."  I told him.  Deceit nodded, going along with the plan. 

He left me and Virgil alone.  I took Deceit's spot next to Virgil on the bed. 

"I h-hope you'll t-trust us."  I said. 

"I do, since you guys saved me."  He agreed.  "I owe you guys my life." 

"Y-Yes, yes y-you do."  I said, unable to stop the smirk that went across my face.  The plan was coming together perfectly...

A/N
I GOT MORE FANART FROM @lizzyawsomes

A/NI GOT MORE FANART FROM @lizzyawsomes

AND MORE FANART FROM @Shadow Soul

JUST LIKE TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR MISSING YESTERDAY'S UPDATE IM SO SORRY

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
💖💜💙

Till next time xoxoxo
~Jinxx