Chapter 20 Christmas Part 1

On Christmas morning

Ash's POV

I wake up laying on Sal so I cuddle into him and petting his cat tail before he wraps his tail around my waist bringing me closer to him. Causing a squeak from my mouth and him to twitch his ears. I cuddle into him more and relax. Before I hear him wake up and he starts playing with my hair so I start playing with his tail which is very soft before he starts moaning I stop but when I start again I go softer. He says to me "Good morning Ash your being very cuddly this Christmas morning and merry Christmas." Gizzmo wakes up and nuzzles into us and starts purring. We hear max snore and we laugh hearing Todd wake up due to Max snoring loudly into his ear. 

He gets up and looks at the pregnant max going to cat form and move to Todds lap and Todd relax with him. Todd says "Merry Christmas guys." 

Sals Pov

We say "Merry Christmas" Back to him before I pull out everyone's gifts I got due to my job while Todd gets his gifts to give before Ash gets up does the same thing and grabbing Max's gift for Todd since he only got Todd a gift. Our friends, my family, and Larry's family burst in with their gifts for everyone so we hand each other their gifts while Ash hands Max's gift to Todd then hers to, everyone gets up and hands each other gifts before they sit down again and relax. Then Blue Jay walks in with a bunch of gifts for everyone and Jaxson.

To be continued.....