Chapter 11 Alternate Reality

(Sals P.O.V)

I Fall Asleep 

In his dream or should I say other reality

I wake up floating in a room that looks like an execution observation room. I look around to see Ash banging on a door crying me with my uncovered scared face in an electric chair they must not be able to see me. I see someone flip the switch and Ash burst into full-on sobs. Then him staring at me full on then appearing to the rest of the idiots and Ash in which I also think this Ash is pregnant by the way she is holding herself and whispering to herself. everyone else says "What so!... What he said is true and we just fluffing killed an innocent person." 

The other Sal says "Yes you just you fluffing did and Ash come in and show your pictures yourself and I was supposed to finally kill off the red eyed demon with Todd, Ash, and Larry." I laugh at how funny what he said he looks at me then shift his focus back to the other and he goes back to the spirit realm while everyone else leaves. 

I head to the white room or that is what I call it. (It is called the angel realm really it is where angels go to relax, live, get their missions from God, and get info on creatures and their missions. and It is also called heaven and yes Sal can somehow get there through his powers. But he doesn't know that)

I hear the scrambled voice suddenly get clearer and it is a loud booming voice say "Sal Azure world needs you."

Then I wake up with Ash cuddled up to me I notice it is 3:00 AM and fall asleep again.

   To be Continued....