Chapter One

Ashe's P.O.V.

"Ryos! Sit down." The little boy laughed at me and sat on the table by Frosch. Wendy laughed and I sighed as the 8 month old pulled on his tail.

"He's grown so fast." I nodded at the small dragon slayer and continued to watch him. He wanted off so I put him on the floor and watched as he crawled to his father.

The Dragon Slayers like to get together every Sunday if they can to try and grow closer. Wendy was the one who set it up but it seems that since she's the only girl it's hard for her get along with the guys, so she spends time with us girls.

"You just let him crawl around like that?" Lucy eyed the child as he skillfully crawled across the guild to Rogue, who was with the boys.

"Yeah, he knows where he's going. Maybe he gets it from Rogue." And it wouldn't be hard to believe. Ryos looked identical to him. His messy black hair and piercing red eyes. If I didn't give birth to him than I'd be skeptical.

Rogue had become a great father. He was very selective about missions, they couldn't be over two weeks but also high-paying. He was also very protective the first few months. Now he has no trouble with anyone holding him, but at first he was afraid Natsu would burn him or Gajeel's piercings would somehow fall out on him.

"He's such a softy." I looked over to where Levy was staring and saw that Gajeel was holding Ryos now. He had grown very attached to the baby and even tried to convince Rogue to let him teach him Iron Dragon Slayer Magic. Of course Rogue declined, stating 'If he's going to learn any type of magic, it'll be Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic.' I don't think there has been a time when Gajeel came up and didn't hold him. Levy had told me that he even cried when he was born.

"So how are you guys?" Turning my attention towards her now. Her face lit up and she gave me a huge smile.

"Great. We're planning on moving in together soon." Gajeel and Levy have been dating for maybe 5 months now. It all occurred when they were drinking, they both confessed, and then woke up the next morning laying in each other's arms on the guild's floor.

"Wow that's great! What's going on with Lucy and Natsu?" I leaned in an whispered to Levy so Lucy wouldn't hear.

"How do you think? She's won't even admit she likes him." We both laughed and continue talking about our guilds.

"Ashe!" A high pitch yell caused everyone in the guild to turn towards the pink-haired boy, who was currently standing on a table. His face looked determined and he had his finger pointed towards me. I stood up and gave him a confusing look, hoping he'd spit out what he wanted, even though I'm sure we all knew. "I wanna fight! Right here, right now!"

"Natsu sit down, maybe she doesn't want to fight you." Gajeel pulled down the fire dragon slayer and held him still. I laughed and walked over tho the table, placing 500 Jewel down.

"You're on, but I'm not sure I'll be able to take you down." His face lit up and flames engulfed in flames. He stood up and dragged me outside to the lawn. The others in the guild followed and placed bets as we got ready to fight.

"Hurry up and transform Ashe! I wanna see you're skill." I laughed and nodded as I got into position, the familiar circle forming under my feet. After the bright light formed around me for just a few seconds, I opened my eyes and saw the exasperated look on the mage's face.

Since Natsu is a fire mage I obviously went with water. My normal shorts and shirt outfit was replaced with a shell bra and green flowing skirt, similar to that of seaweed. Natsu's shocked face turned to that of excitement as he charged for me. I dodged his attacks as they came, not once being able to land a hit. Frustrated, I lifted my leg and connected it with his jaw. Natsu went flying into the crowd, Laxus and Gajeel catching him and throwing him back into the fight.

"You're not so bad Ashe." He wiped his face and smirked, charging at me, covering his right hand in flames. I grabbed it in my hand, getting pushed back in the process, and had water flow from my palm over him, extinguishing the flames. He backed up and kept throwing fire balls and roars towards me, only to be put out by my water. "Fire Dragon Slayer's Secret Art-" As he was casting his special, I formed a giant wave from behind me waiting for him to finish. "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Edge!"

I unleashed the wave, allowing it to clash with this his flames. I watched victoriously as it took out the fire, but he burst through the wave and ran his 'fire dragon's iron fist' into my gut, throwing my back into the guildhall. Everyone followed behind Natsu as he ran towards me. I placed my hands in the air and laughed as I got up.

"I give up. I'm in no shape to face off against you." There were several groans heard from the crowd as they handed over their money. Natsu's victory laughed echoed through the guild, until Sting took the money from his hands.

"Hey! What the hell do ya think you're doing?!"

"Taking payment." Sting counted the cash and smiled at the both of us. "This should be enough to repair that hole." He pointed over the hole that Natsu and I created, we both scratched the back of our necks, mumbling apologies.

------------

"It was nice getting together again. We'll see you guys soon!" We waved everyone off as they took the train back to Magnolia, even through the protests of the Dragon Slayers.

Ryos was passed out in his fathers arms and I carried a tired Frosch back to our house. After we placed them in the their beds, we went to sleep as well. I closed my eyes and allowed dreams of our happy life flood my mind, smiling knowing nothing could ever possibly change this.

Hey everyone!! I decided to do the sequel of "Alone No More" since I kind of left you hanging with the 6 forms and I only gave you 1... Also I'm sorry for this chapter, I just have a really difficult time with opening chapters... So once again I'm sorry. I hope guys will enjoy this story! And after this I'll be doing the StingYu Story!

Oh and Gray fans, I have a Gray Fiction out, "Falling For The Snow Queen" So be sure to check that out, or my one shots if you're into those!! Thank you!!