Chapter Nine

Unknown P.O.V.

"Oh Ashe," I sighed as I watched her sleep. I was perched on the ledge outside her room. Ryos was sitting up in his crib, refusing sleep and watching me make faces at him. A light illuminated my pocket and I pulled out the lacrima, opening the image.

"I-I... I won't tell anyone I promise!"

"I know you won't. Because you won't be getting out of here." Lexi sat there in shock as the lady slammed the door. 

"Oh no." I shot up, closing the image and hopping down from the ledge onto the empty sidewalk of Magnolia. "I can't hide anymore. If they have her then they'll put their plans into action." I took a deep breath and ran straight towards the one person I know would help.

----

The run was long, but I finally reached the area. I knocked on the hotel door and a blonde opened the door with a confused glare. "I need to see Rogue."

--------

Rogue's P.O.V.

"Alright..."  I heard Sting's uneasy voice as  I exited the bathroom. "Um Rogue, there's a girl  here to see you." I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged as she stepped into sight. Her light blonde hair was tied up in a high ponytail but still touched her mid back. She wore an all-black suit, much like a spy and black heeled boots. When she looked up at me, her blue eyes filled with happiness and relief as she smiled lightly. 

"I'm sorry to just drop by like this, but I need your help Ryos." My eyes widened and she knew that I remembered her. 

"Brook...  What's going on?" I asked, taking a step forward and dropping the towel I was using to dry my hair. 

"Rogue, who is she? And why did she call you Ryos?" Sting asked, taking a step closer to me. 

"This is Brook, Ashe's older sister." I looked over at him as he observed her and I turned back to Brook. "What's wrong?" She stood straight and handed me a Lacrima. I opened it and it played a video of Lexi being thrown in the room. 

"I got this video earlier. Rogue, We need to save her. I don't know who has her exactly, I know that she goes by the name of Alexandria Morita and has he-"

"'Goes by the name Alexandria Morita?'" I asked and she nodded. 

"Oh no." Sting said and I clenched my fists.

"If she's not Alexandria then who is she?" I yelled and took a step closer to her. Brook just looked up and sighed. 

"I don't know. I was trying to find out but then had to change my priorities." She scratched her neck and I looked at  her confused. "I need your help Rogue, and I need you to leave Ashe out of this." 

"No way." I stated plainly and she looked shocked. "She can help. No one touches her family and gets away with it." I crossed my arms and Sting nodded, smiling at the memory of her temper. 

"... Fine, but I can't predict what will happen," she sighed and we nodded, completely used to this type of situation. "We leave in the morning." Brook left but turned around with a devious smirk, similar to Ashe's. "You sure have grown Ryos, see you tomorrow." I blushed as her and Sting laughed and threw on a shirt. What the hell is going on?

-------

Ashe's P.O.V.

As the light shown through the window I got up and got ready for the day. Skiadrum had slept with Gajeel and Levy so I left Ryos to sleep and went to make breakfast. Levy and Gajeel stood in the kitchen, whispering to themselves.