C32

Wonwoo:
I hear the trunk close and two minutes later Mina comes and takes me out and untied my blindfold.

It was my favorite park.

Our favorite park. The park where we had our first kiss and did many things here that neither of us regret.

Mina has set up the same blanket we used for our first times. The floral one where we had shown our emotions for each other starting with our first kiss and we sit down on it.

"So the first place an engaged couple goes is the first place we kissed? That's actually really romantic. Mina did you know I was gonna propose to you?"

Mina laughs and says, "Actually no I didn't. You really did surprise me and for that. I can believe I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you. I'm so grateful."

She gives me a sweet kiss that lasts for a minute or so and then hugs me. I haven't stopped smiling since she said the word yes.

She holds my hand and brings me to the blanket and we sit there.

I smile realizing maybe this will be good news.

It's almost 7:30 and now the stars are already starting to show.

We talk for 40 minutes more about the wedding we're going to have and just how we never expected any of this to happen. And it's finally so dark that the sky is lit up with stars and so many amazing stars.

I tell Mina, "The most beautiful star here is you."

Mina looks at me and says, "That's a little cheesy now Wonwoo."

"But I know you like it about-to-be Jeon Mina." I say and then wink.

She gives me the laugh I always love to hear and then she stands up and says "Stay here."

She goes to the trunk and brings a little basket.

A picnic in the moonlight.

She takes out a white candle and lights it and places it in between us.

She then takes out two wine glasses and takes out our favorite wine and pours it into my cup.

She then puts the wine bottle back in the basket and takes out some orange juice.

"Wait. I thought you liked this wine Mina?"

"I do." She said with a smile.

She takes out orange juice and pours it into her cup.

I was a little confused.

She then takes out a big bowl of spaghetti and we share it with two forks and just keep talking.

We use our wine cups and I say, "To Mina."

She says, "To Wonwoo."

And before we clink our glasses. She takes it back and puts it on the blanket.

She puts her hand back in the basket and takes out a little pink sippy cup.

"And to..to our daughter."

My glass of wine was still in the air and then my world froze.

Mina looks at the cup and it was still shaking so she takes it out of my hand.

"Don't want you to drop that now do I dear future husband?"

"I- I- I'm going to be a husband AND A FATHER?"

Now this time I'm the one tearing up and my eyes get blurry.

I take Mina's hand and say, "Are you sure?"

"I have been for a month now Wonwoo. This was my gift along with the picnic I already had planned."

I hug Mina and say, "Oh my god. I don't think you know how much I love you and now.."

I look down at Mina's belly and touch it.

I get all of this, a darling daughter, amazing friends. and now a wonderful wife who I'll be spending the rest of my life with along with our new family.

All because of a box of cereal.

Hey guys! I hope you liked the story! I had so much fun writing the end and I hope you had all the fun reading it. You guys can talk to me anytime and I just want to say thank you for 5K. <3 Once again forever and always I love you all!