C29

Mina:
"Wait. You dated Wonwoo?"

Crystal just looked at Mina and her smile went away, "No! Mina! I was the one that broke up with him, I just didn't have feelings for him like I first did when I met him. We're on good terms but I still feel awkward around him sometimes. That's all!"

I nodded slightly and just said, "Oh."

Crystal nodded her head and said, "Mina, I'm happy for you and Wonwoo, and I have a boyfriend sweetie, and he makes me so happy. I wish you and Wonwoo all the best, and if he does anything to hurt you, just let me know."

She flips her silky red hair back behind her shoulder and gives me a little smile. I smile back.

Crystal is so gorgeous and so nice, I can't believe I haven't talked to her without an apron on before.

I say thanks to her and then go to an empty studio to read a book on my phone. After 52 minutes of reading a book called, "Happy Ending", I go another studio where I see through the glass door the hip hop team, S. Coups, Vernon, Mingyu, and Wonwoo working on a new song.

I knock and the four of them look at me and smile and Vernon signals for me to come in.

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything." I say.

All of them shake their heads, "Never! You can come in anytime Mina. So what's up?"

Mingyu looks at Wonwoo and says, "She's probably here to take away half of the Meanie couple."

I tilt my head and say, "Funny. But I just came to check up on you guys and tell Wonwoo to take as much time as he needs."

He looks at the group at S. Coups says, "He contributed a lot already so the three of us can quickly finish it up. Go ahead Wonwoo."

He smiles at his leader and says, "Are you guys sure?" Everyone nods and he says "Thanks".

I walk out of the studio and go on a little bit ahead of Wonwoo, he catches up to me and says, "Slow down Mina! What's with the speed?"

I guess I thought it was a little weird that my employee at the cafe turns out to be Wonwoo's ex and she also happens to work here was pretty strange. It's not that we're dating or anything and I'm not jealous, well am I? I don't know, but I can't just tell Wonwoo that.

I just shrug my shoulders and say, "Well all of a sudden, I feel like I want to go home so if you could drop me off that would be great."

I keep walking while Wonwoo stops for a second.

He then jogs up to me again in a narrow hall and grabs my wrist and takes me into another empty studio in the narrow hallway we were in.

"Mina, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I- I don't know Wonwoo. I'm just confused about my feelings. Your intentions. My everything. I don't know what to do Wonwoo. Everything is just going back through my head and I feel so negative about everything."

I start tearing up a little. "I'm confused."

Wonwoo then looks directly into my eyes and I can see that he feels what I feel. Hurt.

I look down on the floor and a tear comes out. "I'm scared Wonwoo. I don't know what to do anymore and a little thing just triggered me. One little stupid thing. Am I always gonna be so sensitive about everything around me now?"