C31

~4 Years Later~

Wonwoo:

Mina and I have been living in an apartment together for two years now and Seventeen is doing such a good job with their new comeback. My life is at it's peak. But today.

Today.

My life can either go higher from here or downhill.

I decided to propose to Mina on our 4 year anniversary.

I was already awake but I still lay in bed next to Mina and she wakes up and has an adorable yawn and then sneezes like a kitten.

"Bless you."

I say.

She turns around and already has a huge smile.

"Thank you love."

She then gives me a quick peck on the lips and says,

"Happy four years Wonwoo."

"Happy four years to you too Mina. I have a whole day planned for us today."

Mina grinned widely but then became serious, "Wonwoo we have to talk today. It's important."

I was a little worried.

"Babe is it good news or bad news?"

"I- I don't know how you'll take it."

Now I was worried a little.

"Can you tell me now?" I ask.

She smiles again and says, "No! I want us to have the best day ever so when I do say it, we both can remember that it was our four years together."

"Mina, you're scaring me."

She lightly slaps me and says, "Idiot I'm not breaking up with you. I love you for crying out loud."

I sigh in a little relief and say in a deep voice, "I know that."

She laughs a little and then we get out of bed after cuddling for an hour at 1 in the afternoon and then I wear a full sleeve white button down shirt with black jeans while Mina wears a white sun dress which really makes her look so flawless and gorgeous and makes me remember that I'm the one who was lucky enough to get her. We both go out to eat at IHOB and have brunch there and Mina eats all her pancakes and I couldn't be any happier with her and her eating habit which meant that she hasn't been starving herself and has been eating healthily and and even been eating sweets. She has also been healthily losing the weight she's been gaining by working out with me at the gym. Then we go to the theater and together we meet up with the 3 year married couple Jennie and Baekhyun to watch Chuck the Chainsaw Killer 6.

Every year around our anniversary, they come out with a new Chuck movie since that was the first movie we had watched together with Jennie and Baekhyun. We have a double date and watch the movie together. Baekhyun and I have become really close thanks to Dino and he already knew what I was going to do today but didn't tell Jennie because Jennie would be very obvious with this news.