Chapter 11

I'm at the corridor finding my mother, for I need her permission because I was forbidden to do the villager's house.

It's been a few years since I meet Tom, he is now ruling Underground. My life was changed since he came in the picture, I will become queen but I don't have a king. Me and Marco just didn't date anymore because of the "situation" with Tom.

So he didn't marry me but instead he married Jackie. I wasn't sad at all but happy for him, I was really encourage him to be with her and it work. I work for some days to help my mother because I'm going to rule The Cleaved World.

Everyone in the planet is peaceful, not like the other timeline. They work together in harmony and I'm happy it all work out. Even sometimes they fight but I manage to help the problem and fix the issues around here.

Ever since I remember Tom, me and him was a couple but then I ruined his life because I love Marco more then him. But I change my ways and I felt my heart tells me he is the one for me and I'm the one for him.

"Your Majesty, a person wants to speak to you.", "Alright who is it?", I ask. Someone walk in without talking until he is in front of me, the one I always love, Marco. "Hey buddy how things going with Jackie?", I ask him. "Great! She was about to labour and I was worried but you help me and Jackie when we hesitate about the baby, thanks.", he said.

"Marco your my friends and I will help you even your love ones.", I hug him like a brother. We chuckle and smile and he walk away with a wave. "Princess your mother needs to see you right away.", a servant said.

"Okay I'll be there.", I stand up from the desk and walk to the throne room where my mother is. "Mother, what is the problem?", I ask. "Star I think it's the time...", No way! "It's time for you to be Queen of The Cleaved World.", I'm really happy! Yes! "So your coronation is tomorrow.", wait that was faster then I thought it will be.

"Why so early?", I ask. "I think you are ready to be Queen and it's time for me to retire and you be the Queen.", Mom said. "OK then.", I walk to my room for my preparation of the coronation. I just realised before I leave the throne room it was already decorated.
"What should I wear?", in the end I choose the pink dress for my coronation. "That's all settled so go to sleep.", I jump on to my bed and landed his soft mattress. Until I know I was asleep really quick. In the morning some maids are at the room, "Princess you need to go to the throne room right now.", a maid said.

I change my night gown to my pink dress I chose to wear. "I'm ready.", I walk out from my room and see Marco walk through the hallway. "Good luck Star." we high five and I go to the door of the throne room. "You ready Star?", Dad said. "Yes I'm ready.", I walk in to the room with many people come here to see my coronation.

I walk to my mother's front when she is going to give me the crown. "Star Butterfly, will you be the next Queen of The Cleaved World and protect this planet?", she ask and I answer to her. "I will.", I said and she put the crown on my head. "Queen Star, the first ruler of The Cleaved World.", mother said and everyone clap their hands.

We done the coronation and everyone go to the garden where there are tea and biscuits in the garden. "Star!", Pony Head said. "I'm happy you're here. Thank you.", I appreciate what she had to come. "It's okay B-fly, I have record the your coronation and how lovely you wear that dress.", I was flattered what she said.

"Thank you.", I said and see Marco and Jackie approach to me. "Hey, how cute your daughter is.", I look at their baby. "Thank you, this is Lila.", Lila has really cute eyes like Jackie's and her hair is like Marcos but she has a cyan stripe like her mother.

"She is cute, thank you Star.", Marco said. "No worries, your daughter is save and I'm happy to help.", I said. The coronation is done and I'm going to rule my kingdom. "So what is my first objective?", I ask my Mom. "Nothing, it will be tomorrow so today you can do whatever you want.", well I'm right now bored.

"OK then.", I go to the throne room, sit at the throne, where there is no one and only me. "Queen Star, a visitor wants to meet you.", the servant said. "Who is it?", I ask. I heard footsteps echoing the room, "Queen Star?", he said while his voice echoes around the throne room.

"Hey.", I blush a little. "So how is your coronation?", he ask. "Great well today I have nothing to do so you want me to be with you?", I ask my boyfriend. "Yeah, right now I'm free so what you want to do?", Tom ask. "I…", suddenly he carried me in bridal style and he sit on the throne. I'm sitting at his lap and I blush intensely.
"Hey I'm the queen and it's not your throne.", I said, giggle at him. "Or is it?", he took out an engagement ring on his hand and give it to me. "Star Butterfly, will you be my Queen?", his voice make it deep to said it, huskily ask. "Yes, I will.", He stand up with me from his arms and kiss my lips passionately.

He lift me up in the air and kiss me again while I toss my high heels to the ground.

After a year…

At the end the two married and live a happily ever after…The End.

Thank you for reading this chapter and this is the end of the book and hope you like this book of the ending which is really a fast forward at the end. So bye!