Chapter 6

Their journey begins heading to a forest called Sakura Forest. "Tom it's beautiful here! How did I didn't know this place?", Star ask, experience new flowers in The Cleaved World. "It's called...", Tom said. "Cherry blossoms.", The two said at the same time. "How did you know?", both said at the same time again. "You first.", Star give Tom to explain first. "After I wake up I need to find where I am and I go various places like this place and others. What about you?", he ask.

"It's because Earth has a country called Japan and I found this in a picture in a book full of countries. It tells me all the counties have like foods, flowers, everything in Earth had.", Star explain. "I see...Star, these Sakura represent the fragility and the beauty of life. It's a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful but that it is also tragically short.", Tom's face became frown all of a sudden.

"What wrong Tom?", Star ask. "Nothing is just...", Star starts to spoke. "These flowers reminds you of me isn't it?", Star softly gaze at Tom. Tom's emotions starts to get the better of him, eyes became watery looking at Star. Star starts to hug him while he look at Star what she did. "Star I'm...really sorry for broke up with you but I still felt pain losing you...", Star realise what he said, he felt pain losing her is felt pain when she is with another man.

"Tom I know I know but I can't...", they let go the hug and she watch Tom eyes with shock. "I'm sorry Tom, I'm sorry...", Star's voice began to break. "I know Star it's your decision, if you're happy I'm happy.", Tom said this make Star more and more sadder to him. But they don't want to waste their time in here permanently. "We should go now.", Tom suggest. "Yes we should.", Star agreed.

They continue where they are, they going to a lake called The Swan Lake. "What is this place?", Star ask. "It's a lake I recently go before you're here.", Tom said. "One question how you got here anyway?", Tom ask. "Oh, from sleeping. I must be dreaming Tom, I don't know when I woke up...", Tom gave a "no it's not a dream" face. "Wait it happen before! What? No it can't be...", Star holding his shoulders shake him a little. "Star it's true. And I mistaken that you're the Star in this present but I was wrong.", he continues.

"You're from the other timeline to help me this journey. But...", Tom stopped talking because Star is going nuts. "No it can't be Tom, it can't be! Right?", Tom shake his head is a no. "I'm not lying to you Star, it's true.", he said while Star froze their with no movement. "Star...Star!", A hand from the lake pull Star in to the waters. "TOM! HELP ME!", Star screamed. "Oh no not again.", Tom knows who it is.

He was about to jump in the water but, "Wait I need to take my shirt off.", Tom take his shirt off because he doesn't want himself to get wet and also his lifestyle habit. He jump in the lake and swim in the deepest lake he already swim before. "OK you mermaids why you take Star anyway?", Tom said to himself then he reach the mermaids place, it's home is Atlantis. He swim in the Atlantis castle and see the mermaids tied the princess of Mewni's hands.

"Miranda what is the meaning of this?", he ask the mermaid's leader. "Oh just take this new girl to tour our land.", Star is unconscious in the water. "Give her back.", he warned the mermaids. "Why? If we give you this princess you will never play with us Tommy...", Tom disgusted about their talk to him and Star. "Give her and I'll will do anything.", Tom promise. "You will?", Miranda said then all her members shock about it.

"Yes.", Tom is worried more about Star then himself. "OK prince of the Underworld.", she swim towards him and peck him on the cheek. "Wait that's it?", he ask the mermaid. "Your cute but not my type of boy.", Miranda said make her fish members crowded. "Here take her.", she toss Star to Tom, luckily he grab her perfectly. "Next time you visit us, bring her to our party she's not bad too.", Miranda said with a kind smile.

"Thanks girls.", Tom swim to the top while carrying Star to the surface. Tom carry her on his back and put her gently on the ground. "Oh no I'm too late.", Tom thinks it's his fault that he and the mermaids talk too long. "Tom...", Star cough out waters from her mouth. "Star you OK?", Tom ask. "I'm fine Tom, thanks.", Star smile make the three eye demon blush. "It's no problem, they are my friends actually.", Tom chuckled.

"Wait I thought the mermaids are evil...", Star is mistaken about them. "No they sometimes like that a bully but at the end they were nice.", Tom explain to her about them. "So they don't want to kidnapped me? They just want to have fun? Well for me its not like fun.", Star's head begin to dizzy. "Hey we should find a place to sleep right now, it's getting dark.", Tom suggested.

"Yeah where are we going anyway?", Star ask. "In there.", Tom pointing at the lake. "OK then.", Star starts to terrified. They jump in the water and see a lot of fish in the lake and question how they breathe in water? They eat seaweed because these seaweed have oxygen. "Hey you two want to live in here?", Miranda ask. "Yeah it's getting dark right now and we need a place to sleep.", Tom tell her if they can sleep here.

"Girls what do you think?", Then all the girls whispers in their discussion and they agreed one thing. "No.", the mermaids said. "What?!", Star got shocked and the mermaids starts too laugh. "Your friend here is really funny Tom. You can live here whenever you want.", Miranda greeting Tom and Star. The two and the mermaids have fun all night in the ocean and apparently they are at the ocean from lake to ocean.

"Group photo!", a mermaid name Amanda called all the group. "Say ocean!", she said then the others follow too. They have fun in their lives like never before and meet new friends along the way. Tom and Star's adventure is just a beginning...

Thank you for reading this chapter and love you guys read my story. I appreciate what you read and vote, I also love what I wrote and give you readers to read and enjoy!