Chapter 2

Later that evening we came home and basically fell asleep for the couch. in the morning we started to get ready for the party and bam the party was there.

The party went great and it was truly awesome, but soon it was time to say goodbye, because we had flight at 10pm .We were just packing the last stuff in our suitcases. I had two big ones but Mia had two large ones. I was just watching her sitting on one of them and trying to close it. I tried to laugh soo hard. She always makes me laugh.. When she finally managed to close it we looked at ourselves in the mirror.

Mia: DAYYUUUUUMMM we look amazing!But don't you think your top is a little to short?

I just laughed. But we did looked hot. Mia didn't appreciate my crop tops because they were really ripped and boring but hey I like them. She started to act liked my mom. We both cracked up. But I could saw that her smile wasn't real.

Me: HAHAHAHA stop it Lawley! But hey, why are you so worried? Connor?

Mia: I'm just afraid he doesn't like me back I mean look at im he is flawless and then there's me.

Me: He will have to like you back. You are amazing I mean you are soo fucking preety and you have amazing personality.

Mia: Thanks. I can say the same for you.

We hugged and it was time to go. We came to the airport, checked in and it was time to say goodbye to our parents. It was kinda sad but when we heard 5SOS song, everything fixed.We were singing it really loud but the flight attendant said that we will have to leave the plane so we shut up. We were talking and soon fell asleep.

Mia woke me up and said: We're here!

I sighed and turned around saying "nooo let me sleep" but she hit me with a pillow. I stood up and we got out of the plane. We waited for our suitcases and got through the security. We saw Kian running towards us. Mia squealed and hugged him. He kissed her cheek and said: "Happy bday sis" and gave her a rose. Then he turned around and I met his gaze. He was cute but I never felt anything for him. Ok i was in love with him butt heeey i was like 16. As we hugged he said "Wow Sky youre preetier everytime I see you". I thought this was a friendly hug but no it was long hug. Mia was just looking at us and shaped a heart with her hands. I just smiled. The other guys came and they were just soo cool and nice and down to earth. They all wished Mia happy birthday and Connor kissed her on a cheek and she got sooo red hahaha.We went to the car. Mia was in the front with Connor who was driving, me, Kian, Jc and Ricky were squeezed in the back. I listened to Nirvana music and suddenly Kian took one of the headphones from my ear.

Kian:I like your taste

Mia: KIAN THIS SOUNDED SEXUAL! I just smiled and looked at Kian. Me:You listen to Nirvana?

Kian: Ofc

He put his hand over my shoulders. My phone buzzed and Mia texted me: GO FIND A ROOM GODDAMIT ♡♡

-----------------------------------------------------------

YAAAY THE UPDATE!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING!

KEEP THIS STORY IN YOUR LIBRARY 'CAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH MORE TO HAPPEN!

K BYE

Fangirls_xxl