Chapter 7

Luke's POV
The wardrobe door opened. I saw Sky standing there. Her expression was a mixture of sad, angry and confused. I couldn't move. She was holding my favorite T-shirt and I could see tears filling her eyes. She murmured something and closed the door.

I wanted to go to her and hug her, and basically explain everything.

"What a weirdo" Stella said and wanted to kiss me. I pushed her away and started putting my shirt on.

"What the f*** is going on?" Her bitchy voice filled the room.

Me: Stella this is wrong... We did a huge mistake... I think it's better that we never see each other again...

Stella: Do you really like that weirdo? DID YOU SAW HER FACE???!!

I gave her the dead stare.

Me: Don't call her weirdo she's actually really nice! And no I don't like her just...

I couldn't find the words to explain. "Just get out" I murmured.

She slapped me and went out. I felt relieved but also sad. I really need to find Sky and explain.

Mia's POV

Me and the guys were just sitting in the living room and talking. "I think we did Skylar a huge favor today." I said and smiled. Everyone else smiled too, except Kian. He was kinda down.

"We could get her a cab." Kian hissed and left the room.

"What the f*** is going on?" I asked, and looked at the guys. But then something became clear.
Ricky read my mind.

Ricky: Is it possible?
Me: Maybe... I'll go and talk to him.

How could I be so blind?
I left the room and knocked on the door of Kian's room. He opened the door.

Me: Uhm Kian do you have anything to say to me?

Kian: You know right?

Me: Kian...

Kian: I fucking love her Mia!

Me: If you'd feel like this a few years ago you two could definetly be together but noooo you layed your eyes on this... This.. Hoes. And of course she layed eyes on someone else.

Kian: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY?!

I never saw this side of Kian before. I had a feeling that he would do anything just to win Skylar.
"Please promise you're not gonna do anything stupid..." I said and he just gave me the death stare. I left his room and headed downstairs.
I was about to reach the living room when I saw Connor.

Connor: What's going on? Is everything okay?

"Kian is feeling something for Skylar... I have a bad feeling about this... I've never saw this side of Kian before." I said. He hugged me and whispered :

"Shh everything will be okay."

Me: Connor you should see him it was like he was possessed. I think he'd do anything just to make Skylar like him back.

He just smiled and said: "You watch waaay to many horror movies Mia"

I smiled and said: "Maybe but I still have a bad feeling about this..."

I couldn't talk anymore because he kissed me.

"Why don't you just forget about this stuff for a while and join me?" He whispered into my ear.

He started kissing me and the kiss deepened. His hands were around my waist and I ran my hand through his hair.

He lift me up and carried me to my room. The kiss was becoming more and more passionate. I started unbuttoning his pants and he started to take my shirt off. I suddenly pulled away.

"Honey what's wrong?" Connor looked me with his green eyes.

"Uhm Jc, Ricky, Kian..." I said and bit my lip.

"Jc and Ricky took Hazel and Wishbone for a walk and if I know Kian, he's listening to music right now." He smiled.

"Ooh okay" I said.

"I love you Mia. You can trust me."

"I love you too."
He started kissing me again. We moved to a bed and suddenly all of our clothes were laying on the floor and then... It just kinda happened.

It ended too soon.

We were laying in my bed and hugging. I was slowly drifting to sleep.

"I love you Con." I whispered in his ear.

He kissed me and said: "I love you too. To the moon and back."
Suddenly, the door opened. I saw Kian. He was just staring at me like I was an alien.

Me: Uhm...

Me and Connor both blushed. Kian just smiled.

Kian: I'm not gonna do anything to you two hahaha. Look I just hope you used protection tho.

Connor nodded.

Kian: Then everything's alright. But you realize that this is illegal tho?

What? Illegal? Oh my god...

Connor's POV

As Kian mentioned that mine and Mia's relationship is illegal, she went pale. I hugged her.

Kian: Mia it's fine. As long as you're not pregnant is fine. Okay?

She nodded and Kian just smiled and said: GOT YAAAA! But seriously, don't get pregnant.

I smiled and both me and Mia were relieved. He left the room.

Mia: I'll just put on my PJ's.

She stood up and kissed my cheek. She wrapped herself in a blanket and went to her closet. Meanwhile I put on my boxers and went to my room. I changed into sweats and casual shirt. When I came back to Mia's room she was already asleep. I kissed her cheek and laid next to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello there everyone!

So this was one interesting chapter huh?

What do you think should and will happen next? Leave a comment below.

Kk bye ly all 💕

Crazy stupid loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें