Chapter 1

Hey guys, so before you start reading, we just want you to know that this story is VERY fictional and that we made a lot of stuff up. You'll find out which as you will read the story.

----------------------------------------------------------

Skylar's POV

Hey my name is Skylar Grey, I'm 18 and I live in small english town Yorkshire. I think I'm a preety normal teenager, okay I might be a little bit cray cray but I'm still preety sane. The only person who I know is crazy is my bff Mia Lawley. She is the craziest but the most awesome bff in the whole wide world. We've know eachother for 7 years now, we used to hate eachother 'cause she was popular and I was the class weirdo. But in highschool we got to know eachother and we became bffs. She also has a brother, Youtuber Kian Lawley. He and her looks the reason for her popularity. Kian is such a great guy, I almost fainted when I meet him. But he was soo cool and down to earth that I relaxed too. Mia turns 18 tommorow and Kian got her a really special birthday gift. He offered her to live in LA with him and his roomates, Jc,Ricky and Connor. She asked if I can come and he agreed. Mia already knows the other three guys but I don't so I'm really nervous. I hope that everyting will went good when I meet them. As long as they're as down to earth as Kian, I don't see a problem.

We are currenly at Mia's place, getting ready for party. I know it's 24 hours away but we have to look nice. We also need to discuse what to wear for the flight. I was just listening to my current obssesion, 5SOS when Mia threw herself on the bed and plugged my earphones out.

Mia: Sky I got to tell you something!!! Me: Yeah?

I was wondering when is she gonna say what's up with her. She's been kinda moody all day.

Mia: Well... You know Kian's roomate, Connor?

Me: Yeah?

Mia: Well... I kinda like him...

Me: OH MY GOD AWWW MIA THIS IS SO CUTE! HE WILL DEFINETLY LIKE YOU BACK!

Mia: I'm not sure... I need to be preety enough...

Me: Mia you are gorgeous. And just be yourself. If he doesn't like that, he's not right.

Mia: I guess... But please help me pick my flight combination.

Me: Okay.

We picked her shorts from blue jeans and white tank top with jing jang symbol on it. We picked her black all stars and black bagpack. I was wearing black all star shoes, black Nirvana t-shirt and blue jeans that were wripped at some places. Mia wasn't really pleased but I convinced her that This is not slutty. But she talked me to this shopping trip tommorow. I don't like shopping but since it's her birthday I decided to go with the flow.

Next day I woke up with earphones in my head and hear song Good girls from my babies, 5SOS. Mia woke up and sang along.

"But if you look then you won't find her there She may be clever but she just acts too square 'Cause in the back of the room where nobody watch She'll be with her boyfriend She's not reading books!..."

It turned out my headphones plugged themselves out during the night so that meant that mia could hear the music too. I was really shocked that she knew the lyrics.

Me: You know the lyrics?

Mia: Of course! It's my bff's favourite song!

Me: You are more impressive with everyday that goes by. Oh, and happy birthday freak!

Mia: Aww thanks! Don't just lay there we have to get ready!

I remembered that we have shopping trip planned for today. I just smiled at her joy. We went to the kitchen and we made ourselves delicious pancakes. We ate and got dressed. I was wearing leggings, tank top and punk boots and Mia was wearing really cute dress and heels. I just looked at her when she was coming down the stairs. She looked beautiful.

Me: Wow you look preety!

Mia: Aw thanks same there!

Then she smiled and vawed to the fake croud. I almost died from laughter when she almost fell. We finally got to the mall. We visited a lot of different stores and Mia bought alot of clothes. I wasn't behind her, I was already holding 4 bags. As we finished shopping we ordered ourselves smoothies. I drank the banana- raspberry one and she drank the coconut-chocolate one. That girl freaking loves coconut.And I love smoothies.

------------------------------------------------------

So hey guys and thank you for reading our story!

This is just the beginning a lot of stuff are about to happen!

Well we hope you like it, and we'd appreciate if you'd comment us your thoughts and vote for our chapters.

See you next time!!