Chapter 6

Luke's POV

Something happened inside me everytime Sky looked in my direction. Her eyes were just breathtaking and her smile was gorgeous.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I saw name Stella popping up my screen.

Hey Luke do you want to get it on? I'm waiting for you in ladies wardrobe xx

Stella was a groupie girl, and we had sex twice on this tour. She wasn't my love, she was nothing to me actually. But I didn't know how to say no to her.

I stood up. Guys knew where I was heading but I murmured something just because of Sky. As I was going down to the wardrobe, I had a feeling that something bad will happen.

As I came there, Stella was already waiting for me. She smiled and said:

"Luke who is this brunette you were talking to earlier?"

"Oh she's just a fan.." I couldn't finished a sentence because she kissed me.

Skylar's POV

"Are you okay Sky you look like you're being sick!"
Ashton said, looking into my eyes. He handed me water but that still didn't made me feel better.

Mikey: She must be tired. Wanna watch a movie?

Ashton: I've got a brand new horror movie we can watch that...

He was interrupted by me and Mikey screaming: "MEAN GIRLS!" Suddenly Mia came to my thoughts. She would definitely choose horror movie because she loves them.

Calum and Ashton just smiled.

Ashton: I'll go get the popcorn!

Cal: Do you want to change? I can borrow you some sweats and a T-shirt if you want.

Me: Yes!
He told Mikey to bring them and suddenly he asked me: "What do you want to do in your life?"

Me: Uhm I don't really know I know this sounds weird but a model maybe...

Cal: Why does it sound weird? You've got the height,looks... I think you can do it, he said and winked.
I thanked him and Mikey came back.
"Here." He said as he handed me grey sweats and white shirt.

"You can change in ladies wardrobe."
I said
"Thanks I'll be right back" and went down to the wardrobe.
As I opened the door, I saw Luke with blonde girl, in nothing but her underwear, making out with passion. I felt pain inside me, it felt like a knife was stabbing my heart over and over again.

"Uhm I think I'll leave you alone, you can continue what you're doing..." I gave look a death stare and slam-shut the door. I ran to the men's wardrobe and locked the door. I fell to my knees and cried.

And with that, I realized something. I realized that I like Luke. Not in the whole fangirl-idol way, there was something more. But I was stupid. How could I even expect that a guy that's three years older and totally hot like someone like me??

But yet I did. And that destroyed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Welcome to the 2nd update of 2015!

Idk what else to say tbh

Make sure to vote and comment bc that helps us a lot 💫

Ly all

Fangirls_xxl