Prologue

AbhiRam's Pov

It's 8 in the morning and I'm still at home!! I've to attend meeting for God's sake!! I shouldn't have drunk last night with her!!

As always I was struggling with my tie . I thrown it away and picked up my phone wearing my wrist watch. My phone rang and ..

"Are you coming or not??" He yelled on phone.
"1 min Andy" I said and took elevator to ground floor.
"Are you out of your mind!? We have meeting in 10 mins and it takes 25 mins to reach office and above that your driver" Abdy yelled at me and I shook my head before sitting in driving seat.

"What!!" He barked.
"I'll drive!!" I said and he widened his eyes. "Not at all!! I love my life alot!! Please don't do it!!" He said like a small child.

"You want to attend meeting or not??" I asked and without having any choice he entered inside.

_______________

"Sir the next one for job of your P.A is a girl" My manager said and I nodded.

She entered inside making my heart stop!! Her long hairs falling on her face and she looked divine !! She came and stood in front of me, I couldn't take my eyes off from her!

"Mr.Rai" she waved her hand in front of me and I came out of my thoughts. Oh my!!her voice is so sweet like honey.

"So miss.. " I started.
"Sravini" She said. *Hot*

_________________________

"Abhi.." I listened the voice and turned back and saw him!! How dare he come here!!

"Go away before I rip your head off your body" I said.
"At least listen to me!!" He said.

"No!! Just get hell out of here Aman!!" I yelled at him.
"It's her b'day today!!" He said and closed my eyes and her memories came in front of my eyes!!

___________________

Sravani's Pov

I opened my eyes and found myself in different room. I smiled remembering yesterday's night. Suddenly my smile vanished seeing the big portrait of a girl in wall. She wasn't alone she was with.. Ram?

"Nivi" I listened his voice and turned to look at him .
"I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have.. "
I cut him and said..
"Sorry.. I should leave" I didn't knew when I started crying!!

______________________

Penfolk
Radhika402
Drabblelove
ambu1008
DarlingPrabhas2379
SweetyTeja
Aru_pranu
Priya_Sweety
melodious_sunshine
Apz_Pranushka
ShonaLover