15. Plans part 2

Previously

"Great Idea, Baba! Four guys planning a party! Wow! This is going to be great!" Can said and all three laugh. They were laughing when they hear and echoed "Good Morning" they turned around and they saw Sanem, Leila, and Mihriban standing there in front of them.

-----------------------------------

"Morning love." Can said with a smile on his face and walking up to her.

"Mor...ning" she responded confused.

Emre and Aziz did the same thing, all three were very nervous, no one knew if they had heard anything. They weren't too close to hear everything, but they weren't far enough either. They reached up to them and hugged and kissed them. They grabbed they're beloved hands and started to walk towards Sanem and Can's house.

"So, why were you guys laughing" Leila asked, looking at Emre

"Ok, so they didn't heard anything" all three thought the same thing at the same time.

Can looked at Emre, but Leila didn't noticed because she was walking in the middle of the two of them, but Sanem who was on Can's right, did notice that Can immediately looked at his brother and than when he turned his face to his right, he saw Sanem was looking at him suspicious.

"Boys stuff, Aziz said" looking at Sanem and Leila, than he looked at his right to look at Mihriban and winked at her. She immediately understood that he wasn't able to talk.

"Well, I hope it wasn't anything bad." Sanem said looking at Can.

"No, not at all." Can said, trying to keep his smile calm.

"Well, so what are you going to do today?" Sanem asked.

"Well Baba needs to go and sing all the papers and Emre and I need to go too."

"Don't I need to go?" Sanem said turning her head to her right to look at Aziz.

Can opened his eyes and Mihriban who was able to see everyone's reaction thought "his hiding something, and Emre and Aziz are helping. Ok, I guess I'll help too."

"Sanem, Why don't you stay here with me. I'm sure you are tired from everything that has happened in the past couple of weeks and I don't think you want to be in an office for hours going through papers." Mihriban said

"Yeah, no I don't. So, I'm guessing you'll bring the papers to me?"

"Yes, first we need to read them fill out everything, and then we sign." Aziz said

"Ok, at what time is the appointment?"

"At 10." Can responded

"Ok, it's 9:15 you should all get going." Leila said. As they had already reached Can's truck.

"Yeah, let me and get my keys and then will go." Can said, then he ran into the house, Sanem and the others stayed in his car. Can ran in the house, grabbed his keys and wallet and ran back. They all kiss to there beloved ones and left. On the way to the restaurant Can called Nihat and told him what had happened. They arrived at the restaurant and Nihat was already sitting down drinking some tea in a four chair table. Can, Aziz, Emre and Nihat greeted each other and they all sat down.

"So, Can what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, first I want to say I'm sorry. Because I am not doing this the traditional way." Nihat who was sitting in front of Can, put his hand on his mouth of how happy he was from what Can was doing. Can smiled and continued "I know how you and Mevkibe feel but I also know Sanem, she would do tradicional because of you guys not because she wants it."