7. Two broken hearts come together

Author's note

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for the previous chapter I know it was a rough one, but I needed to write it so I can continue with this chapter. Thank you for all the feedbacks, I appreciate them all.

Also, this is  chapter is a little long :)

Previously

The officer gave the dogs Sanem's cloth, and all dogs started to search.

This way, all 3 dogs are going this way, lets go!

----------------------------

Everyone started to run after the dogs, "Wait" the officer in charge said

"Nihat bey, Mevkibe bayan, Azis bey, and Mihriban bayan It's very dark, and were most likely we are going to be walking for a long time, so I think it will be better if you guys stay here." And Mrs. Divit, Deniz, Deren, Musso, and CeyCey, you guys stayed here, and make sure they are ok. Emre bey and Bulut, please come with us." Everyone nodded to the officer agreeing with everything he had said.

"Ok, lets go!" Can said.

Can, Emre, Bulut, the 3 dogs and their owners, the other 3 cops plus the officer in charge where running after the dogs.

"Thank you for coming with us, I think you guys are will be a huge help when we find Sanem with him." The officer in charge said to Emre and bulut. They both looked at him and nodded agreeing with the officer. They walked for miles, until they got to the spot that Yigit had set up the trail. All three dogs were smelling into the woods and into the road to keep going. No one knew where to go, the dogs were smelling the same scent two different directions, when Can saw a mark on a tree, with his flashlight he looked around and saw the same mark on a few different trees showing a trail.

"This way" Can yelled

"Wait, how do you know"

"I live in the woods, and if you don't know you way around your going to leave a trail, that those marks on those trees are the same marks and that's a trail."

"Taman" the officer said

The dogs were going wild "The barking is more concistant" the police officer said, "That means you are right Can Bey, it is this way"

"Sir, Is there a way, that the dogs won't bark, just to follow the trail, I need to make sure he doesn't hear us." Can asked

"Yes, we can"

"Good, than please do it"

The officer stopped the k9's and told them the plan, while they were talking they hear a very loud but far away "CAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

"That's sanem!" Can yelled, "This fucker is hurting her, his dead!" he assuring all of them.

Can starts to run after the sound, and the dogs and everyone else follows, when he couldn't hear her any more, he would follow the dogs. As they got closer her yells were louder and louder. Once reached the cave where the sound was coming from, he stopped and saw her on the floor naket and him on top, he felt fire on his blood. In a matter of seconds he came up with a plan, he has no idea how he did it, and so he approached to one of the officers with the dogs and said "Tell the dog to jump on her and cover her" he whispered to the officer, making sure Yigit would not hear them. "I'm going to kill him." Can didn't gave a change to the officer to do anything. Once the officer realized he was running towards Yigit, he immediately told the dog the command "Cover person" and the dog ran after Can, and covers sanem

Emre, Bulut, and the police officers turned around to give Sanem some privacy and they were both horrified for what they were seeing.

"How dare you" Can yells pulling him of her, and the dog jumping on her to cover her.