14. Plans

Previously

"I will always take care of you guys, just like how I took care of your mamas I will take care of you too, do you understand me, always!" he said smiling, and continued "I know your baba's will also take care of you guys, but no one is better than me, and your dede (grandpa) Aziz" They all busted out laughing including Can, Emre and Aziz.

-------------------------------

Nihat got up, and hugged Can and Emre and said "Thank you. Thank you for giving me back my family. I will always be grateful to you guys" Can and Emre smiled at him.

"Well, there is something Emre and I need to talk to all of you." Can said. Nihat looked at Aziz and he smiled and nodded saying yes.

"Well, than let's sit down." Nihat said.

Sanem, Leila, Mevkibe, and Nihat, please sit on the couches. Baba if you want to sit with them?" Can asked as he grabbed a chair form the dining table and Emre did the same thing.

"No son, I will sit in a chair with you too. Buy, first let me call Mihriban and tell her to let Deniz know too, because they both need to be here." He said as he walked out into the garden to talk on the phone.

Everyone was lost of what was going on, but they all sat down as how Can asked. Sanem and Leila sat one couch and Mevkibe and Nihat sat on the other couch. Aziz came in and sat down in the chair that Can had put in the middle of him and Emre.

Mihriban arrived "Hello everyone. Deniz isn't here, Muzzo came for her and they went out on a date."

"I'm glas Muzzo finally saw her" Sanem smiled. Mihriban Sat next to Leila.

"Ok, so since Deniz is not here, can we still have the conversation, or she needs to be here?" Nihat asked

"No, we can talked" Emre said

"Ok, who wants to go first?" Aziz asked

"I will" Emre said

"Leila, I love you," Leila smiled, He smiled back and continued "and I know you love me. But..." Leila's went form a smiled to a semi scared face, Nihat, Mevkibe, Mihriban,

and Sanem were very intrigued on what he was going to say. " Well Mihriban Actually I was wondering if I can buy the house Leila and I have been living in?"

Leila smiled and said "Are you serious?"

"Yes, babe, I know you love that house, and I want to buy it."

"Ohhhh Emere! I love you." Leila got up and walked up to Emre and she hugged him, he hugged her back and said "But wait, we have to wait to see what Mihriban says."

"Of course!" she said clapping

"OMG! My heart is about to come out!" Leila said full of joy "But Emre, how are we going to buy a house? We don't have money" Leila asked

"Well that's where I come in" Aziz said

"I'm lost" Leila asked

"Well, Emre and ..." He looked at Can and Can closed his eyes letting him know that it was ok, Aziz smiled and looked at Sanem who had a very confused face and said "Can, will work with me and we will bring the company to where it was before everything happened."

With a surprised face Sanem said "Can, are you serious? Your not going to work for anyone else?"

"No, babe, I will stay in Istanbul and I will work with my Baba and Brother and we will bring the company to where it was in about

6 Months."

"I know, with Can's camera and Emren's financial knowledge we can. I will run it, and once it's to where it needs to be. I will back off, and I will live the rest of my life with my pretious Mihriban and Can and Emre will take over."