º∣∣∣∣∣º Jeeps º∣∣∣∣∣º

*Kians Pov*

I pull into the dealership, Y/N and I agreed to go jeep looking today. Just look though and thats it. Y/N, who's my girlfriend, has a 2008 jeep wrangler her parents gave her for her 16th birthday and now its 2019, and she just turned 22. Jeeps are her favorite vehicle by far, and its her dream to have a Rubicon. She's been thinking of trading in her jeep that she has now but she has mixed feelings about because its a good truck, its still in decent condition till this day.

When she mentioned thinking about trading it in, I wanted to make it happen right away, but she wanted to just look today not buy anything. And I promised her we would because she knows how I am.

"Are you ready babe?" I asked her once I parked my range rover. "Yesss, now remember no buying today because I don't know yet" she tells me seriously. "I promise" I throw my hands up surrender. We laugh and get out. We meet at the back of my suv, and I grab her hand and we walk hand in hand to where the jeep rubicon's/wrangler's/sahara's were, since their in the same area. As we make our way over their, we got stopped by a sales man.

"Hi there guys what are you guys looking for?" He questions us. "We're looking at the jeep rubicon's " "oh thats a great choice, are you looking for anything specific" he asks as we follow him. "Um not really we're just looking for today" Y/N says. "oh okay, well my names Chris and if you want to test drive any jeeps just let me know" "okay we will" Y/N smiles, and he walks away.

We walk up and down the aisle they have of the jeep rubicon's at. "Does any of them catch your eye?" I ask as we make our way back up the aisle. I look to the side of me to see Y/N not there beside me. "Y/N where are you?" I call out, "over here" I hear a few jeeps down, I walk over to a white lifted jeep thats blacked out with tinted windows and rims and other different things.

...

...

...

"Kian I love this jeep, its perfect" she exclaims with full happiness, as she runs her hand down the side of the hood where it says rubicon. "It has all red interior and its a 2019, its just a perfect beauty Kian" "then lets test drive it baby, theres nothing wrong with that is there?" I ask. "No, can you go find the man please babe" "yeah ill be right back"

I walk away to find the man, he was sitting under one of the cabanas they have there at some corners. "Did you find one she likes?" He asks me once I step up onto the cabana. "How did you know we were looking for her?" I ask amused in a way on how he knew. "Well usually the woman usually only want to just look" he explains "you're right" I chuckle "but yes she found one, and we want to test drive it, its the 2019 white rubicon with red interior" "ahh yes that one many people have liked that one, the owner actually used to drive that one, thats why its all duked out, but ill go get the keys" he smiles and walks away to go inside. I walk to Y/N. He's getting the keys" I tell her once I'm back, she nods and smiles.

I held Y/N's hands interlocked with mine, I kiss her forehead, "i can tell you're in love with this jeep" I whisper to her as I can see Chris walk down the aisle. "is it that noticeable?" She asks back and steps back to look up at me through her sun shades. I nod and hum, "mhmm" as Chris walks up, "here are the keys mam" he hands her the keys. She smiles and takes them. And gets in the drivers seat. I get in the passenger seat and Chris gets in the back after he puts on the temporary license plate.

Chris gives us the first direction and Y/N takes off. "If you actually do decide to take one of these home, are you gonna trade in that range rover of yours?" He asks "um that range rover is actually mine, she has a 2008 right?" I ask Y/N "yeah I have a 2008 jeep wrangler my parents gave me when I was 16, and if I did do anything I would trade that in, I mean I took really good care of it and its in really good condition" "thats really good" he says and gives us another direction.

We get back after around 15 minutes later. "Can you give us a minute?" Y/N asks as she gives him the keys. Chris he nods and walks away. "Kian I don't know, I love this rubicon, its amazing I love it so much, but I don't know, I love my old jeep too" she sighs and runs her hand through her hair. "Baby don't stress yourself out about it, its okay you can think about it" I tell her and rub her back. "i know I know" she rubs her face. I kiss her lips, "baby its okay, cmon lets just sleep on it" she nods. We make our way back to the range rover, "ill be back, im gonna go tell Chris that we're gonna think about it okay?" I say Y/N nods and grabs her phone.

I tell Chris and come back, half way home Y/N starts to speak "it sucks Kian, I want that jeep I want it, but do you think my parents are gonna be okay with it? Like idk and it sucks right now because im also on my period and I don know" her voice cracks, and that is cue she's about to cry. "Sweetheart don't cry please, its okay, and I think your parents would want you to be happy" "you're sure?" She asks again. "Yes baby" " then lets go get my jeep and trade it in" she smiles, "and you're sure right?" She smiles and nods. I smile and pull into my driveway.

We get out and go inside to get a quick something to eat. No one was home surprisingly, after we eat we go back up to the dealership to work out a deal.

*about 2 hours later*

"Oh my god Kian im so excited!" Y/N jumps up and down like a kid on Christmas morning. I smile "im happy you are baby" I smile at her. "Thank you so much for making this happen! It really means a lot to me" "i know baby and of course anything to make you happy" she smashes her lips on mine. We smile through the kiss. "lets go home so we can show everyone" she jumps off the side walk to the drivers side to get in. I chuckle and get in the passenger side.

On the way home, Y/N got so excited when someone jeep waved at her. "Baby you had a jeep before" I chuckle when she squealed at me with excitement which was really cute by the way. "yeah but most people with newer jeeps wouldn't wave back" she was right about that.

When we got home almost everyone was outside, and no one knew what we were doing today so them seeing a new jeep they've never seen before pull up their faces were priceless, and the windows were tinted so they couldn't see in. We got out and then we heard "oh my god thats a nice ass fucking jeep" Jc says. Y/N smiles, "why thank you we just got it" she smiles, I can see full on happiness and excitement on her face. "Thats fucking awesome, what year is it?"

"2019, I fell in love with it, and I just had to have it" Y/N explains, "and look" she opens the door back up "it has full on red Interior. "Thats dope as shit" Bobby says "holy shit is that yours?" Chelsey says when she comes out the front door, and Y/N nods with a wide smile. "thats awesome". "Now we can all say I have the nicest jeep here, thanks to Kian" Y/N says and grabs my hand, I smile and kiss her forehead. "Awhhhhh" Chelsey says