🌺Short/Cute Imagine🌺

I was at Franny's house for the day while Kian and Jc film a video. Chelsey, Franny, and Franny's roommate, and myself were running around Franny's house having a rubber band war.

The war took action for about 2 hours, I have welches all over my arms, and a few on my legs. "Well we better get going" I say and stand up to grab my shoes, "yeah, we still have to grab pizza for the boys" Chelsey stands up too.

Chelsey and I soon get 2 pizzas and get to Jc's house, Chelsey carried the pizza, and I carried the 2 liters inside, Chelsey and I were laughing when we walked into the kitchen. Kian and Jc look over at us, Kian drops the chip bag that was in his hand. 

"What the hell happened to you?" He says seriously, Jc backs Kian up with, "yeah what the hell?"

It was hard to not laugh, "when we were over at Frannys..." Chelsey trails off, "we sorta had a rubber band war" I finish off. "oh thank god, you look like you've been abused". "No wonder the guy was looking at us weird at the pizza place" Chelsey says it making sense now. 

"Anyways" Kian looks back at me "please never do the war again, these welts look like they hurt, and I don't like seeing you hurt" Kian tells me. I smirk.

"Ki, my welts hurt, will you kiss every single one later?' I ask with a smirk tugging at my lips. He smirks, "of course, let me start?" He says, and leans down to kiss my lips. 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Short, and kinda sounds stupid now but OH WELL

Hope you guys enjoy!💕