🎉When You Guys First Meet🎉

Kians POV
   Jc and I just got to the hotel we have to stay at while we're in Hawaii for vacation. I get out of the taxi, and go around to the back to get my suitcase, Jc gets his and Chelseys out too. We walk inside, rolling our suitcases behind us. I check us in because Jc had to piss. "Here's you guys room key" I hand Chelsey the key, she nods "I'm going to wait for Jc" I nod and go up to my room,307 was my room. I open the door once I found my room and walk in.

The room was big but just enough room for a person or 2. A queen size bed, a chair, dresser, a tv and a closet and of course a bathroom. I change into some swim trunks and a shirt, I ruffle my hair and slip on my slides. I take the elevator back down to the main lobby. I was walking towards the doors to go look around Hawaii, till "STOPP!!" I quickly stop, a girl around I think my age, walks in front of me and picks up a baby. "I am so sorry" "no your fine, I wouldn't want to step on a precious baby like this one" I poke the baby's stomach. "I'm Kian" "Y/N" she smiles at me, "would you want to walk around Hawaii with me?" I ask her, "yeah sure, but let me give her to my aunt" I nod and she smiles and walks away to a big group of people.

Soon she comes back, "okay I'm ready" I nod and we walk out the double doors, I walked out first and held the door for her. "So what brings you to Hawaii?" She asks me as we start to walk, "Um just a week vacation with one my best friends, and his girlfriend" I pause "what about you?" I ask, "it's my cousins wedding" I nod. I ask "so was that your kid?" "um no thats my aunts kid, I'm getting paid this week to watch her kids" We just keep talking getting to know each other, it turns out that she's also from California, and lives in the Las Angles area, and that she works as an internship right now for plays. Around 5 we start to head back to the hotel. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I ask her "yeah" she smiles. Once i get back to my hotel Jc stops me once he saw me, "where have you been?" he asks. "I went for a walk and then.." i trail off and smile at the thought of her. "Then what?' "then I met a girl" I smile.

Y/N POV
How is it possible to feel like you've known someone your whole life when you only met them 2 hours ago? I don't know but I feel like I've known Kian for years.

   Later that night I was laying in my hotel bed watching Netflix on my laptop, when I got a text from Kian. I smile and open it, he texted

K- Hey my friends and I are going to the beach tomorrow if you want to come with us
Y- Yeah! Sure, um what time?
I ask
K- Probably around 10 or 11
Y- Okay😊, See you tomorrow
Y- OHHH, also thank you for inviting me
K- Lol no problem

I continue to watch Netflix for about an hour till I went to sleep.

*Morning*
    I wake up around 8 to go eat breakfast with my parents and little brother. I get dressed into a white T-shirt with a red broken heart on my shoulder, and black shorts, with adidas originals.

    We eat at a little cafe around the corner from the hotel, and it doesn't take long to eat, maybe about an hour and a half. We start to walk back to the hotel, my brother and I walk behind my parents, I see Kian and his friends walking towards us, as they pass us, Kian winked at me and I smiled, "who was that?" my brother asked me with a smirk, "no one" I say "uh-huh sureee" he says and I just shake my head, my phone then vibrated in my back pocket,

K- You look cute today😉😜

I shake my head with a smile and replied...

Y- Sooo i didn't look cute yesterday?

I question 

K- Of course you did

For the rest of the week Kian and I hung out everyday. I never have felt this close to some one before. Especially in a week.